Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms future looking uncertain?

They tried this last year with the senate... It won't happen.. They can pound on some sand!

FDA voted to approve several SARMS last year, saying they are safe and effective. within a week, the Feds and politicians drafted legislature in UTAH, saying the exact opposite, that they are dangerous, unproven and uneffective.

google this ^^^^

They tried this last year with the senate... It won't happen.. They can pound on some sand!

FDA voted to approve several SARMS last year, saying they are safe and effective. within a week, the Feds and politicians drafted legislature in UTAH, saying the exact opposite, that they are dangerous, unproven and uneffective.

google this ^^^^

Honestly, could care less. I pick steroids over sarms, except cardarine but I’ll get that from my dealer regardless. I know a lot of people here like them so thought I’d share.

Utah is the #1 supplement state in the country so that is a huge industry for them. anything that competes they are going to go after

honestly i expected sarms to be banned 1-2 years ago. so this isn't new news here and it will happen. it doesn't mean shit to any of us though, steroids are already illegal and we can still buy it with a click of the mouse.

just go to any trailer park in the sticks and you can buy meth, heroine, crack, and anything else you want. and all that is illegal too. banning things won't stop people from using them, we have learned that already.

abortion was banned years ago and women were going into back alley's and doing it anyway
alcohol was banned 100 years ago and the gangsters become millionaires importing it anyway

everyone wants steroids legalized but we would still go underground anyway cause not all steroids are fda approved and plus can you imagine if pharma companies tried to profit off steroid sales to athletes? it would be a disaster. get ready to pay $500 a vial if that happened, no thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom