Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarms gave me gyno?

Aaron22

Registered
Hello Evolutionary again, I'm 22 years old and 190 pounds. I ran a stack of sarms to help me bulk up. It was RAD, s4, lgd, gw and Ostarine stack. yeah i know it was a lot but i wanted to dive headfirst. i ran a proper pct with gw, nolva and clomid and towards the end of pct that is when it came on and has not gone away since. My sarms are from proven peptides (provenpeptides.com) I used a lot of their sarms in 1 go.

Hello Evolutionary again, I'm 22 years old and 190 pounds. I ran a stack of sarms to help me bulk up. It was RAD, s4, lgd, gw and Ostarine stack. yeah i know it was a lot but i wanted to dive headfirst. i ran a proper pct with gw, nolva and clomid and towards the end of pct that is when it came on and has not gone away since. My sarms are from proven peptides (provenpeptides.com) I used a lot of their sarms in 1 go.

It sounds like provenpeptides is a scammer as we all knew all along. SARMS don't cause gyno, only prohormones do.

Never ever use stacks if you stack get individual bottles of each compound and dose accordingly, also liquid over pills imo, I only run from a trusted source which is sarms.forsale ove run 2 cycles this year and I haven't had any issues with gyno or estrogenic effects as legitimate sarms won't cause those issues. And why did you run clomid and nova? That's overkill pick one or the other man.

My first ever stack was 2 compounds my 2nd ever stack was 3 compounds no issues like that ever with my sarms, never use proven I've seen this story way 2 offen.

Sarms that gave you gyno are from a fake supplier, that's the problem.

Back
Top Bottom