Join Evolutionary Forums

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SARMS - Incredible results after just 2 weeks.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Smile SARMS - Incredible results after just 2 weeks.

I've taken SARMS before and definitely noticed some gains. S4 was the most noticeable gains in strength, but the vision sides were too much for me to bear so I can't take it anymore. I ran a few short cycles of different stacks, but never really saw the kind of gains or change in physique that I would consider noticeable. I have to admit my diet and training were not as strict, consistent or focused as they should have been. Well, I'm currently overseas and I'm on TRT 200mg/week of Cyp. I've been lifting 6 days a week for the past 4 months with my diet being fairly decent considering what I have to work with. Mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, and cheese omelet for breakfast and chicken salad for lunch and dinner. I'm not always somewhere I can make a fresh meal every day so I usually pack enough for three days. I had a few bottles of LGD and OSTA at home that I hadn't opened yet so I had them sent to me and ordered some GW and Nutrabol. I figured what better time to really see how SARMS would affect me than while I'm over here. I had 9 weeks left before my tour was done about 2.5 weeks ago so I started a stack of LGD/10mg, OSTA/25mg, Nutra/25mg, GW/10mg all each daily. Now the 4 months I've been here just running 200mg/week of cyp I've seen minimal gains. I mostly just maintained while adding some minor mass to my frame. In just two weeks after adding this SARMS stack to the cyp I was already taking, the growth I'm seeing seems almost unreal for such a short amount of time. The change in my physique from just this past two weeks has to be at least three times what I saw from the past 4 months on 200mg/week of test alone. I had a baseline to go off of which is what makes this even more amazing to me. I wasn't just getting back to the gym and getting my muscles used to training again. I was in full throttle already. The only change was the addition of this SARMS stack and all of a sudden I'm walking around the gym all swole. The point of this story is just to share my experience. I see random posts here and there of people skeptical because the guys on the board speaking so highly of SARMS also have a coupon code comes to sources and PED's you're gonna get scammed by someone. I'm not a sponsor and I have no coupon codes to offer you. They hype is real. SARMS are the new era of bodybuilding. I'm sold and I'll probably be getting another 4 weeks worth shipped to my house back home so I can continue for a full 12 week cycle when I get back instead of 8 weeks. I love what I'm seeing already and I can't wait until week 12 to see the improvements I've made.in their signature to get a discount from one or more of the sponsors. I get it. If you're not skeptical and just except everyone at their word when it

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Somehow the last paragraph got jacked up wen this posted and there's no edit button so it was supposed to read like this for those of you confused by the end of the post.

I see random posts here and there of people skeptical because the guys on the board speaking so highly of SARMS also have a coupon code to one of the board sponsors in their signature to get a discount from one or more of the sponsors. I get it. If you're not skeptical and just accept everyone at their word when it comes to sources and PED's you're gonna get scammed by someone. I'm not a sponsor and I have no coupon codes to offer you. They hype is real. SARMS are the new era of bodybuilding. I'm sold and I'll probably be getting another 4 weeks worth shipped to my house back home so I can continue for a full 12 week cycle when I get back instead of 8 weeks. I love what I'm seeing already and I can't wait until week 12 to see the improvements I've made.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Diesel View Post
    The hype is real. SARMS are the new era of bodybuilding. I'm sold...
    A'ight, Jack Diesel. I disagree. But to each his own, brother. To each his own.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for putting up this detailed review. There is a reason I keep recommending SARMS.

Are they the strength of steroids? No. If you want to compete in upper level bodybuilding, can you just use SARMS? No.

But, they are a great legal alternative that is very minimal in the way of side effects. Time and time again I argue that 99% of people on this board could reach their goals with a smart diet, a good training program and SARMS. Only that 1% that really wants to push it in the upper ranks of bodybuilding will need steroids.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Portfolio View Post
    A'ight, Jack Diesel. I disagree. But to each his own, brother. To each his own.
    That's fine. As I said I was quietly skeptical too over the past 4 or 5 years since SARMS hit the scene. I do my own due diligence when it comes to anything related to steroids or PED's. I started with Uniquemicals because they were cheap and didn't see anything. The only noticeable improvement I saw was from S4, but like I said I can't use it because of the sides. This time around I saw what i looked like from the past four months and the way I look during and after a workout these past 3 days since I passed the second week on my SARMS cycle just completely killed all skepticism for me.

Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Thanks for putting up this detailed review. There is a reason I keep recommending SARMS.

Are they the strength of steroids? No. If you want to compete in upper level bodybuilding, can you just use SARMS? No.

But, they are a great legal alternative that is very minimal in the way of side effects. Time and time again I argue that 99% of people on this board could reach their goals with a smart diet, a good training program and SARMS. Only that 1% that really wants to push it in the upper ranks of bodybuilding will need steroids.
    The change I'm seeing in my physique reminds me of when I've added Dbol or Tren mid cycle in the past. I'm only posting this because I have to share the results I'm seeing. They're too obvious for me to deny that they're a direct result of the SARMS stack I've added. I'm in the middle of week 3. I have 8 1/2 more weeks of this? I'm absolutely pumped right now.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    SARMS are the future. I believe they will replace most steroids one day. Our industry is changing for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDK View Post
    Tadeas always responds very quickly. Best customer service I've seen from any source. Also, orders come unbelievably fast. I've had orders arrive in less than a week.
    - November 2016

Quote Originally Posted by haagendazs View Post
    Tadeas' so good. Got my first order is perfect condition, under 7 days.
    - August 2016

Quote Originally Posted by roger04 View Post
    ordered on 7/7 got my goods today super quick and packing is so legit thanks fellas!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine28 View Post
    Guys have no feet this dudes legit package just came in only took 11 days! Will be using him and referring all of my friends
    Quote Originally Posted by kmobley100 View Post
    Well guys I received my package from Roidmass it took 2 weeks ,packaging very professional I'm on day 2 shot 2 of tren ace and test prop all I can say so far is wow thank you Tadeas
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine28 View Post
    Guys I've made two purchases from roidmass and each time everything goes perfectly smooth and on time and he's there emailing you if anything goes wrong really awesome guy and I will continue to buy from him and advise you to do the same
    2016 Blood Work
    *Full Blood work after Berd Pharmaceutical Test/Dbol cycle - Abetterman91
    *Full Blood work after Berd Pharmaceutical Test prop/tbol cycle
    *Full Blood work after Berd Pharmaceutical Test only cycle

Member Reviews 2017
    *Roids mass feedback - mboogieman
    *Roids mass feedback
    *Roids mass touchdown

Member Reviews 2016
    *Roids mass feedback
    *Satisfied customer
    *Roidmass gear
    *My Full Experience With RM From Beginning To End Including Cycle 2016 - Abetterman91
    *Customer Service feedback July 2016 - Chilimack
    *Member Review and Delivery proof 2016 - brianwalsh1488
    *Member Product and Shipping 2016 - curruptsinner
    *Member Product and Shipping 2016 - didier14
    *Customer support and shipping 2016 - judotom
    *Product pictures and Delivery feedback 2016 - Stevesmi
    *Customer Service feedback June 2016 - Skottee
    *Berd Pharmaceutical Blood Work - proof

*Berd Pharmaceutical Log by Nodnarbs - proof

*Berd Pharmaceutical Shipping Speed - Kimo proof

Proof of Delivery in 2016:

*Package Delivery proof 2016 - leostern

*Package Delivery proof 2016 - Kimo

*Package Delivery proof June 2016 - Fullsponge

*Package Delivery proof May 2016 - striker07

Logs:
    *http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...l-!-37688.html
    *http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...ate-38259.html
    *http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...ger-38228.html
    *http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/a...log-38223.html
    *http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/a...log-38197.html
    *http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...-rm-44012.html

APPROVED SOURCE - RoidMass.com

EMAIL me if you have questions: [email protected]

Proud member of: Team RoidMass - the massive evo brothers.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for the nice and complete review of your SARMS experience. Indeed, they have a huge future in bodybuilding, since most guys you see in the gym don't really need steroids, nor do they want to go through all the UG trouble related to gear. Obviously, SARMS won't replace steroids, but they will be an awesome alternative for those who just want that little boost in their performance.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

#1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Proud member of: Team RoidMass - the massive evo brothers.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ........Thank you! Sarms are great. Excellent review!

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for putting an honest review up. I bet a lot of the guys that don't see changes from using sarms don't have the discipline you do with the diet and training. People expect to take a drug and get big.
    Canadian Customers...contact me for discounts on sponsor products!!!

Roid Mass----> https://www.roidmass.com/?tracking=5696fd161c312
    Contact me for a 5% off code!!!

Subscribe to the Evolutionary.org podcast here: Canada - https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/...071339501?mt=2 USA - https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...o/id1071339501

#1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Retired VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nice review, bro. I am running osta and cardarine and couldnt be more happy with it. Getting my hands on nutrobal soon as well.