Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS interaction with Rx Medication

Brianapop

Proficient Brother
Registered
Thanks to Dylan and his amazing articles I placed an ordered for an 8 week supply of the triple stack of SARMs. I won't be starting it for about 10 weeks (or till my gains plateau on the 5x5 routine) but Id like to ask here first see if anyone knows. What is your knowledge on interaction with of SARMs and prescribed medication, specifically for me Buspirone. I was given this for tension headaches and stress induced anxiety attacks. I had an attack last night, woke me up from shortness of breath (I guess nightmares trigger it too even though I love the adrenaline I get from them) it got me thinking what if they react badly? Anyways, lets see if y'all can help about the interactions. I also will ask my primary physician too and see what he thinks, since its legal right now it should be ok for him to answer. What can I describe to him how SARMs works in the brain? Or should he know already?

Thank you

Thanks to Dylan and his amazing articles I placed an ordered for an 8 week supply of the triple stack of SARMs. I won't be starting it for about 10 weeks (or till my gains plateau on the 5x5 routine) but Id like to ask here first see if anyone knows. What is your knowledge on interaction with of SARMs and prescribed medication, specifically for me Buspirone. I was given this for tension headaches and stress induced anxiety attacks. I had an attack last night, woke me up from shortness of breath (I guess nightmares trigger it too even though I love the adrenaline I get from them) it got me thinking what if they react badly? Anyways, lets see if y'all can help about the interactions. I also will ask my primary physician too and see what he thinks, since its legal right now it should be ok for him to answer. What can I describe to him how SARMs works in the brain? Or should he know already?

Thank you

The nice things about SARMS is they are not toxic in anyway. Generally, interactions of medications and drugs being toxic together cause these problems. SARMS were chemically designed to not have any of these side effects. You will be fine to use your medication while on sarms. As with anything, you should never abuse it and if your taking it for anxiety it should only be used when necessary but you will be okay to run SARMS...

Thanks Dylan. Ya no drug abuse anymore that's actually why I developed anxiety prolonged abuse, stupid decisions. But this one I'm is none narcotic or habit forming. No dependencies either. It's more for Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Nothing like Xanax. But good to hear about SARMs. Will cause me to worry less about it. Thanks again

Thanks Dylan. Ya no drug abuse anymore that's actually why I developed anxiety prolonged abuse, stupid decisions. But this one I'm is none narcotic or habit forming. No dependencies either. It's more for Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Nothing like Xanax. But good to hear about SARMs. Will cause me to worry less about it. Thanks again

I know of the medication you are taking bro... I know all about anxiety and such... I understand its non narcotic but it still needs to be used properly... Just be careful... You are good to go with SARMS... if you ever have any future questions, let me know bro... I am always happy to help...

Back
Top Bottom