bannednutrition.com

Thread: Sarms/iso advice please

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Sarms/iso advice please

Hi there can you please give a newby some guidance?

After a short 3 week stint back at the gym my city is entering a second-wave ISO lockdown with all gyms closed again, probably for another 3+ months.

With the gym closed and no serious weights available for sale, my main exercise is cardio (about 50km a day on a bicycle, plus some walking, sit ups, pushups etc). I have lost mostly muscle and some fat on this regime over the last few months, but overall have become less toned and more flabby despite being super cardio fit. Still I need to exercise to stay sane and weights arenít available. I would like to use this time as an opportunity to reduce fat - I could easily lose 5 - 10kg of body fat, but would like to retain as much muscle as possible and be ready to hit the weights again later this year when allowed.

I have purchased and successfully imported:
    - Sarms 4 sale stack of S-23, GW-501516 & S-4
    - BN Cardazol & BN Nutrazol

When I purchased these I thought I would now be back at the gym permanently... the world changed again... but the international post only just arrived... I would rather not have to spend a heap more $ and would like recommendations on a conservative/safe regime ideally utilising what I have or with minimal extra purchases (international post takes A long time at the moment).

Can people please share their thoughts on cycle, dosage, diet, post cycle therapy and exercise regime / volume throughout?

Many thanks

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    that stack is very good in your situation. my advice is either get a home gym or make due with what you can access.

we all are in the same boat and it isn't fun
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You've got them but haven't started... so hold on to them until you can train how you want.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would check out youtube to be honest. There are tons of at home workouts there. Some of the more famous trainers and coaches have put programs together and are even offering them at no cost. Or you can just design one yourself based on the various videos. The other thing to pay a ton of attention to is diet. You need to eat for your goals.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    YouTube...
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah I definitely agree with looking at YT for suggestions

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think you have a good stack. I'd at least try to find some dumbbells or kettlebells or something.

I tried after the first lockdown started and there was nothing to be found. I've been picking up things here and there in preparation for round 2.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'd hold onto what you have until you can train again. Other than gw which could benefit you right now

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    if you are going to use s23 you are going to need a FULL pct, not a mini pct... test boosters etc are not going to do it with that involved

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No reason to jump on now. Wait until you have full access to a gym. The PEDs will keep.