bannednutrition.com

Thread: SARMS legit or what?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

SARMS legit or what?

I've been told sarms are great for adding size with low side effects. Such as YK-11 or for cutting ostarine and so on... but others say that sarms are just a cover in the fitness industry and they are simply fake. I have personally tried ostarine but didn't seem like had any results. Although, I only did About 3 weeks of it... wanted to add some to my stack but not really sure if I want to pay money on something that doesn't work... any past experience with sarms? Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Do SARMs work - yes. But at a far smaller rate than steroids.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    im not sure what you expected in 3 weeks to start with bro... yes, they absolutely work... they work in a variety of ways, dependent upon which you choose to run... i mean, they were designed to prevent muscle wasting initially so its clear just by this fact they were designed to aid with muscle to begin with... you have to have the right expectation though... you cant expect a sarm to put on size like dbol or anadrol... thats just not reality however you can add great CLEAN size with them and the keepability rate is significantly higher due to far less side effects and a much shorter time needed for recovery as opposed to steroids... so while on the initial surface, steroids are much stronger, in the long run, you would have put your body through far less abuse, had a much easier recovery and likely keep a more of what you gain as well... so if you want instant gratification, steroids would be the better option but if you are thinking about long term everything, then sarms would definitely be the better choice

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    im not sure what you expected in 3 weeks to start with bro... yes, they absolutely work... they work in a variety of ways, dependent upon which you choose to run... i mean, they were designed to prevent muscle wasting initially so its clear just by this fact they were designed to aid with muscle to begin with... you have to have the right expectation though... you cant expect a sarm to put on size like dbol or anadrol... thats just not reality however you can add great CLEAN size with them and the keepability rate is significantly higher due to far less side effects and a much shorter time needed for recovery as opposed to steroids... so while on the initial surface, steroids are much stronger, in the long run, you would have put your body through far less abuse, had a much easier recovery and likely keep a more of what you gain as well... so if you want instant gratification, steroids would be the better option but if you are thinking about long term everything, then sarms would definitely be the better choice
    I remember I was looking into steroids in highschool (decided not to do them in the end thank god) but I saw one of your vids where you said you mostly use sarms now and at the time I didn't think they were real and that you were just trying to push some gimmick suppliment. That was 5-6 years ago I think. Wasn't as much info on sarms back then.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hustlemaker View Post
    I've been told sarms are great for adding size with low side effects. Such as YK-11 or for cutting ostarine and so on... but others say that sarms are just a cover in the fitness industry and they are simply fake. I have personally tried ostarine but didn't seem like had any results. Although, I only did About 3 weeks of it... wanted to add some to my stack but not really sure if I want to pay money on something that doesn't work... any past experience with sarms? Feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    The whole forum is literally flooded with thousands of posts and threads on sarms, with plenty of user feedback. I think that speaks for itself

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You really need a 12 week cycle and as stated above you can find at least 4-5 threads on the first page of this section of the forum alone on sarms so honestly its just easier searching and reading but yes they do work.

I have used both sarms1 and esarms with great results.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Why did you stop at 3 weeks?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    run legit sarms and the right way

there are no magic pills out there sorry. you still have to have your diet and training on points. sarms are excellent for recomp, fat loss, and endurance. they beat steroids for those goals. if you are looking for pure size and strength then no steroids beat sarms in that case. it all boils down to your goals
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    They absolutely work 100% without a doubt you just cant expect the same results as AAS!