Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarms length cycle

amateur666

Registered
hi, first i want to say some fact for myself..i start gym at age 16..
at age 22 -23 i did 2 steroid cycle 1st with test e and superdroll..
second with test 3 and tren e and superdroll after
Now 5 years later...i start one cycle with 30 mg ostarine for 12 weeks ...i like the results..so far..because is summer and i see that osta definetely help me recomp and maintain strength
my question is can i extend the cycle of osta or even add s4 50mg more than 10-12 weeks...like 15weeks?...

you can but you seemed to have abused steroids pretty bigtime at a young age. you want to make sure you run blood work to see where your levels are at. if you had a healthy HPTA you should be fine using sarm's that are legit past 12 weeks. but no reason to exceed 15 weeks..

hi, first i want to say some fact for myself..i start gym at age 16..
at age 22 -23 i did 2 steroid cycle 1st with test e and superdroll..
second with test 3 and tren e and superdroll after
Now 5 years later...i start one cycle with 30 mg ostarine for 12 weeks ...i like the results..so far..because is summer and i see that osta definetely help me recomp and maintain strength
my question is can i extend the cycle of osta or even add s4 50mg more than 10-12 weeks...like 15weeks?...

at that point your just putting off PCT. Save the S4 for a full run. The sooner you recover the sooner you can run another cycle . In my opinion atleast.

8-12 weeks is the perfect cycle length for ostarine.

After you have been on ostarine 8-12 weeks, run a mini PCT with a good natural testosterone booster like n2generate ES from needtobuildmuscle.com, take 4 weeks off and then do another 8-12 week cycle.

Muskate is the N2Generate ES which I have enough for a mini PCT or do I need to add another product like Clomid or Nolvadex??? Or one of Dylan's products like Post CT.

at that point your just putting off PCT. Save the S4 for a full run. The sooner you recover the sooner you can run another cycle . In my opinion atleast.

While true what's the rush?

i just wan the extra edge on recomp effect of sarms while its still summer..thats why im asking..if i can exceed 12 weeks osta and s4 50 mg..for 4 weeks more and after go to pct..

september i will go light bulk..

p.s. 50 mg of andarine s4 help with vascularity -fat loss?..or just edurance like cardarine effect

you should not go over 12 weeks, no... and you really need to reevaluate everything you are doing.. you've put yourself on a terrible path abusing steroids at such a young age... your "edge" you want is going to be long gone in your 30's and from then on out the rest of your life from the stupid choices you are making now...

can i use sr9009 and cw as part of pct because they are not sarms they are ppar modulators...?

p.s. right age using aas dont exist..and if exist in males will be 21 and over..with at least 5 years of decent training..

can i use sr9009 and cw as part of pct because they are not sarms they are ppar modulators...?

p.s. right age using aas dont exist..and if exist in males will be 21 and over..with at least 5 years of decent training..

You can use SR9009 and gw in a pct because they are non-hormonal - correct

Wrong. Look at average ages of maturity in adult males. It will, of course, vary. The issue being the OP already started too early

you can also use nutrobal and peptides during pct too

one last question...after my 1st sarm cycle and 4 weeks pct...
how long after i can run again ostarine?...someone suggest after 4 weeks in this thread if i remeber correct..

thanks.

how long after i can run again ostarine?...someone suggest after 4 weeks in this thread if i remeber correct..

thanks.

After your mini PCT, take 4 weeks off and then starts your next SARMS cycle

thanks.

run blood work man. everyone is different

Back
Top Bottom