Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms and libido, increase libido?

gui2015jnd

Registered
Good morning friends,

I wonder what will sarms increase my libido???

, I would like to make a cycle only for muscle definition and keep the dough ... I thought of ostarine 25mg 40 days

SARMS are completely anabolic substances. It is the androgenic properties of steroids that cause the big increase in aggression and sex drive. You will get a slight increase in libido from ostarine but it won't be as significant as the increase in libido you would get from steroids.

SARMS will give you a nice increase in a feeling of overall well being. You know that 'post workout' high feeling. Sort of like that.

Your ostarine dosage looks good. I would run the ostarine at 25mg/day for 8-12 weeks. After the ostarine cycle, run a bottle of a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com as a mini PCT. 5 capsules/day for 30 days. After the mini PCT you are safe to start another cycle of SARMS.

A vial of ostarine from sarms1.com will last you 60 days at dosage of 25mg/day. If you order one vial, that would be enough for a full 8 week cycle.

If you use real SARMS, there should not be any noticeable changes in your libido, since this is a non-hormonal compound that has no androgenic properties. Therefore, if you start noticing changes in your sex drive and libido (for the good, or for the bad), you should stop using them ASAP, since this would be a good indicator that you got prohormones instead of SARMS.

thanks brothers!!!!

I had an idea to make a blend, eg, cutting blend, 10mg ostarine / ml + 5mg lgd4033 / ml, use for 6 weeks ... objective and quality and maintain muscle mass

its correct?

I can't take this question as credible. For real? On PED site with serious bosses and discussion and can't even ask a legible question. Don't intend to offend you in now way (seriously) but this smells like a puppet account. Please read the board and learn a little before posting such rubbish. This topic is repeated almost daily including the answers and links to the suggested product. It's all good. Much respect bruh.

Roger that and you will get the best of all their opinions if you use the search button since this topic has been discussed by a lot of newbie brothers... just saying.

they shouldn't effect your libido either way very much.

i would add in a T booster if you want to boost libido, grab some ES. the stuff works

The ES skyrockets libido in a very strong way, that left me surprised for quite a while. I knew test boosters help with that, but didnt expect such level, haha

Back
Top Bottom