Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms log

Hollywood305

So I've been on sarms for 1 week so far...
S4, Ostabolic (2x a day), Stenabolic, Cardarine
All from Sarms1
Im 5'10" 220 17% bf pretty built but not freakish

After 1 week I feel a lil fuller and stronger...maybe just a placebo but I got 9 weeks left...hoping for about a 3lbs increase in lean mass
Diet is pretty basic...lots of beef and chicken, salads and some fruit. I don't diet down to the calorie. I eat til I'm content then stop...i eat prob 5 meals a day plus healthy snacks like peanut butter or chickpeas
Very low sodium and no sugar except for 90% coco squares 1 a day for the antioxidants
Training is intense...always go to failure then half reps or I'll drop set...totally abandoned 4-8 rep range shit and focus on the pump and the burn...
I'll post updates every Tuesday hopefully as the weeks dredge on I'll have more entertaining updates 💪🏻🇺🇸

I'll be following along bro.

What dosages of SARMS are you using? I noticed you wrote ostabolic 2x a day. The recommended dosage of ostarine is 25mg/day. There is really no need to run a dosage higher then that

I'll be following along bro.

What dosages of SARMS are you using? I noticed you wrote ostabolic 2x a day. The recommended dosage of ostarine is 25mg/day. There is really no need to run a dosage higher then that

50mg a day of osta...so 2 caps split 10 hrs apart
The other 3 are 1 cap a day...sten I take pre workout

i've tried many sarm's companies over the years and sarms1 is the best hands down.

those that want to blow up 20 pounds of sloppy weight or who want to add 50 pounds to your bench so you can blow out a shoulder should stick to abusing steroids. but those want to build recomp without sacrificing health sarms are the perfect choice

Nah.....just feedback man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have my girl take some...i hate that selfie in the mirror bullshit...so fucking lame...
And I still need to post some pics of her tight little ass in boy shorts on Outlaws other thread lol

I'll have my girl take some...i hate that selfie in the mirror bullshit...so fucking lame...
And I still need to post some pics of her tight little ass in boy shorts on Outlaws other thread lol

Yes you do bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, every time I take a pic of myself it looks weird. I don't know wtf is with the camera on the iphone 8. It takes great pics of scenery, but whenever I take a pic of myself, even if my wife takes it, I look weird. She even said the same thing. Maybe I need to be farther away? I'm a decent photographer with my DSLR camera, but that iphone camera annoys me unless, like I said, it's for scenery. I took a pic of my arm up closer once, and it looked decent (not too close mind you that you'd be all distorted), and then I took another pic of my arms a few feet away. And they look flat and thin. Like...WTF CAMERA!!!

Back
Top Bottom