Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms look creamy?

takemetogaincity

Registered
My sarms came in(LGD and GW), they look creamy inside the dropper and when I dropped the dosage in my mouth, there was some still stuck to the sides inside the dropper. I shook the bottles up like I was supposed to but that still happened. Is it supposed to be like that? Seems like Im not going to get the exact dosage because some of it is staying inside it.

warm it up a bit if concerned bro....usually shaking well is all you need....

yes, just shake well but those particular ones are much thicker than the others... heavier molecules equal heavier liquid... i don't have time for a chemistry lesson but i assure you that they are supposed to be that way... that's actually the way to tell its pure... as you can see, its pure...

Whats a better method for getting the exact dosage out of it? I shook that thing up for a long time.

Also, SARMS1 rocks yet again, that's some lightning fast delivery!!! I got it in 3 days.

Whats a better method for getting the exact dosage out of it? I shook that thing up for a long time.

Also, SARMS1 rocks yet again, that's some lightning fast delivery!!! I got it in 3 days.
It comes with a dropper. U can try a oral syringe too. I usually set the bottle under semi hot water for a minute to loosen it up

Sarms1 delivers in every aspect from quality to customer service, they are the best you will find and I stand by that all the way

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It comes with a dropper. U can try a oral syringe too. I usually set the bottle under semi hot water for a minute to loosen it up

I would go a little beyond the mark on the dropper since some does stick to the sides. I have an oral syringe that I measured the dropper with just to make sure it was accurate before I started just using the dropper.

I would go a little beyond the mark on the dropper since some does stick to the sides. I have an oral syringe that I measured the dropper with just to make sure it was accurate before I started just using the dropper.

Just shake it good before every use.That is the way it comes from sarms1

Shaking it well will distribute it evenly across the suspension. If you got it from sarms1 you will be very happy. It is the best quality around

Back
Top Bottom