Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which sarms no longer are used

sanfien

I'm 55 years old
5 ft 6 in
172 lb
I have used all kinds of sarm's and steroids over the past 40 years
now at my age I dabble here and there with different things and supplements in that sort
my question is which sarms do you think I have fallen out of favor over the past 10 years?

if you take a look at sarms.forsale or umbrella website you can see the sarms that people like

i would guess ostarine and gw are the most popular ones but dylan i'm sure will have more of an idea

I'm 55 years old
5 ft 6 in
172 lb
now at my age I dabble here and there with different things and supplements in that sort
my question is which sarms do you think I have fallen out of favor over the past 10 years?

Over the years I see less and less andarine s4 being used, especially now that rad140 testolone is around.

I'm 55 years old
5 ft 6 in
172 lb

While it's true ALL drugs can and are replaced by others - usually more effective ones - all too often some PEDs are seen as 'popular'.

And NO one should be using ANY PED based on whether or not they are 'in favor' or not.

There are just far more options than ever before. It gives you much more room to try different things and see what your body prefers but to say any fell out favor is not accurate either. You can check them all out at either sarms4sale or umbrella labs which are the two most trusted sites you can find. I know that Dylan also has videos on everything so I would highly recommend watching them as well!

Last edited:
I wouodnt say any have fallen off. There are just more to choose from. Kinda like the 70s with test deca and dbol. Thats about all there was for steroids. People still use those. Theres just more options

Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Back
Top Bottom