Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms not popular in my gym

larknoi

I work out at a meathead gym in town. It's the only gym that was left open during the pandemic that wasn’t a franchise crappy planet fitness type of place. So all the meatheads in town drive there in their pickup trucks of course
I was talking to a couple guys there about sarms and they hate them and say they are crap and i should use real steroids. What do you think about this?

i think they are typical idiotic meatheads that likely have less than half a brain cell left and obviously are not the kinds of people anyone should ever listen to... they could not be more wrong and idiotic as it is

my advice if you train at a gym with other people who want to talk and gossip is wear either a hoodie and earphones like those poker players do. nobody will talk to you and you don't have to listen to other idiots

sarms have a purpose and these guys are just ignorant. gw has helped me break PR's

I would advise to not listen to these individuals as it is quite clear they have no idea what they are talking about

I work out at a meathead gym in town. It's the only gym that was left open during the pandemic that wasn’t a franchise crappy planet fitness type of place. So all the meatheads in town drive there in their pickup trucks of course
I was talking to a couple guys there about sarms and they hate them and say they are crap and i should use real steroids. What do you think about this?

sarms not as popular as steroids but give it time sarms are the best with little sides

Back
Top Bottom