Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms and pct help

Update : Everything is back to normal sooner than i expected!! I m at 70% strenghtwise and my libido is doin well so i m pretty happy....but i don t think i m gonna mess with sarms again...

Glad to hear and honestly ive run sars from SARMS1 the sponsor here and have never been shut down. Just to be safe though if I take osta/LGD/RAD140 all together I will do a mini-pct with clomid for 4 weeks and always N2Generate.

I love sarms but gotta make sure you are getting the real stuff.

Update : Everything is back to normal sooner than i expected!! I m at 70% strenghtwise and my libido is doin well so i m pretty happy....but i don t think i m gonna mess with sarms again...

70% wise from your last cycle with the Mk677? or the strength gains from your first cycle? Also what are you taking, HCgenerate ES or clomid together with that?

Hcgenerate Es ....plus i keep takin aspartic acid everyday..
And strenght i d say i kept some of it but let s see as i keep recovering...i m still kinds weaker on shoulders and chest but for the rest everything is ok...i d say i incresed in strenght. I just miss the energy and agresivity S4 and lgd use to givr me

And strenght i d say i kept some of it but let s see as i keep recovering...i m still kinds weaker on shoulders and chest but for the rest everything is ok...i d say i incresed in strenght. I just miss the energy and agresivity S4 and lgd use to givr me

really weird that you lost strength after coming off mk-677 and u felt fine after lgd, ostarine and s4 cycle. you basically came off sarms for 11 weeks while only taking a seretogogue 4 weeks after sarm cycle................... real confused with this.

Maybe you were using PH without knowing??

Glad to hear and honestly ive run sars from SARMS1 the sponsor here and have never been shut down. Just to be safe though if I take osta/LGD/RAD140 all together I will do a mini-pct with clomid for 4 weeks and always N2Generate.

yes sarms1 is good

I hope not but hell knows...i didn t get bloods done before or after and i haven t personally lab tested their sarms so yeah...i might have gotten a "rotten" batch

- - - Updated - - -

I hope not but hell knows...i didn t get bloods done before or after and i haven t personally lab tested their sarms so yeah...i might have gotten a "rotten" batch
And btw i lost strenght or maybe i m still recovering..i can t tell yet

Yes. Alot of companies are selling fake SARMS. Very important to use a trusted source

Back
Top Bottom