Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS perfect for MPB sufferer ?

fatfree

Novice Brother
Registered
hello guys
i always wanted to use AAS but wasn't able because of the fear of hairloss (i have MPB) so i thought i was pretty much screwed in this department but i discovered SARMs and if i understand right SARMs does not affect hair since they are highly selective and only hit muscles androgen receptors
so if i use them it shouldn't aggravate my hair loss am i right ?

Correct. I've never seen this issue with sarms

I think sarms1 still has a buy two get one free deal going on as well. Code at the bottom of their page

did you shave your hair or you are one of these guys who enjoy a full head of hairs and tell us to just shave it ? lol

ajevave7.jpg

You tell me.

Gotta full chin of hairs though. Soon as mine started to thin(way before anabolics) i said f%&k this dumb shit and never looked back. Makes you look meaner too. Lol

Dr squeeze your head too much w/forceps? Got cone head? It takes a while to get used to but i dont think ive ever seen anybody that looks stupid w/shaved head.

Grow a beard, get a tan. But seriously sarms are some good stuff. Have heard that s4 resembles effects(more mild) as winstrall, ie strength, aggression, hardness, suppression so it would be the one most likely to affect hairline(my opinion only). Lgd is awesome for bulk/recomp. Ostarine give lean muscle gains.

i have thought about using Ostarine with Lgd to gain some solid pounds
S4 seem scary with these vision side effects

you should not fear the s4 side effects at all... please read my dosing protocol on how to keep things in check and to understand what the side effects really are... NONE of it is permanent and there are protocols to keep it to a minimum...

http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

http://www.evolutionary.org/andarine-s-4

the sarms triple stack is your best option...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. www.sarms1.com
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. www.sarms1.com
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart www.sarms1.com
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 D-Spark n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

dylangemelli gw-501516 was proven to be carcinogenic it'ss a bad idea to take it

actually you couldn't be more wrong... that was one study that was heavily flawed and been refuted A MILLION TIMES ON THIS FORUM... So you need to do further research before making a claim like that...

actually you couldn't be more wrong... that was one study that was heavily flawed and been refuted A MILLION TIMES ON THIS FORUM... So you need to do further research before making a claim like that...

so why GlaxoSmithKline stopped it's development ?

Back
Top Bottom