Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarms price changes

ArtHRur

Registered
I see a lot of sarms being sold online. Some are selling bottles of sarms for $20 and others are selling as high as $150. do you think I should look at prices and decide which is the best buy?
Is the $20 sarms gonna be automatically fake while the $150 one would be the real stuff?

You can ask this of ANYTHING you can buy. Houses, bread, cars... whatever. The same rules applies. Even if it was as simple as 'raws mixed and added to a bottle' the companies have different aims, marketing costs and margins. Some, for example, test and retest batches and others do not. Some offer money back and others don't. That all has to come from somewhere and it aint free.

Same as ANYTHING sold

I see a lot of sarms being sold online. Some are selling bottles of sarms for $20 and others are selling as high as $150. do you think I should look at prices and decide which is the best buy?
Is the $20 sarms gonna be automatically fake while the $150 one would be the real stuff?

Only fake sarms are sold for $20, real sarms cost $80-140 range. dont get spiked fake sarms or you get heart attack like tony huge
I heard he got a heart attack from taking spiked cheap fake sarms and heroin.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Back
Top Bottom