Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms Question Triple

coyotetl

Registered
Hi Guys had a quick question on using the Sarms Triple. Osta, S4, GW. I am currently on TRT 1 cc wk. I am 6ft 225 around 16 % BF. Should I eliminate the OSTA since I am already taking test for strength or should leave as is ? Also if so could I add MK-677 to the mix for additional benefits. Any comments would be well appreciated. Thanks

Hi Guys had a quick question on using the Sarms Triple. Osta, S4, GW. I am currently on TRT 1 cc wk. I am 6ft 225 around 16 % BF. Should I eliminate the OSTA since I am already taking test for strength or should leave as is ? Also if so could I add MK-677 to the mix for additional benefits. Any comments would be well appreciated. Thanks

That doesn't sound like TRT for life.

what you use comes down to your goals but you certainly can run mk2866 with test... not sure why would think it would make it any less effective etc but it certainly stacks very well with test... of course you could add 677.. why couldnt you?

Back
Top Bottom