Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms questions about LGD, S4, Osta and GW

Hesselhof

Registered
Hello!

Currently doing my second week on this stack:
125mg Test E E3D
40mcg T3 ED
10mg LGD-4033 ED
50mg S4 ED

I plan on running this for 8-12 weeks, but my main question is: Can i start 25mg Ostarine and 10-20mg Gw1516 the day i end this other cycle and run this for 6-8 weeks? Maybe along with some HCG? I plan on continuing pinning the 125mg test e all the way though...

Thanks!

Yes you can run this cycle but you need to get off the Testosterone at some point and so you need to run proper PCT to come off and keep your gains.

125mg of testosterone enanthate injections is not high dose. It maybe enough to suppress but maybe not enough to grow a decent muscle size by itself, so stacking sarms on top is good to make the most gains. Are you running and anti E?

Right now i am not running anti e because im doing HCG for a period. When im off the hcg i will run 0.1-0.2mg Adex ED alongside the test/sarms stack

I am doing the low dose test bacause i am crusing from a test/tren cycle and dont wanna go OFF this low dose for a long time

Hello!

Currently doing my second week on this stack:
125mg Test E E3D
40mcg T3 ED
10mg LGD-4033 ED
50mg S4 ED

I plan on running this for 8-12 weeks, but my main question is: Can i start 25mg Ostarine and 10-20mg Gw1516 the day i end this other cycle and run this for 6-8 weeks? Maybe along with some HCG? I plan on continuing pinning the 125mg test e all the way though...

Thanks!

To answer your question: yes. That is no problem.

However: 1. I strongly advise AGAINST using HCG with your cycle. Many bodybuilders are under the incorrect misconception that HCG usage will help them recover post cycle or keep testicular shrinkage to a minimum while on cycle. I am not sure where this misconception came from but it is very incorrect. HCG is extracted from pregnant female urine. You read that correctly. It is a form of estrogen and causes estrogen levels to rise. High estrogen levels can lead to gynecomastia, increased body fat levels and water retention. Even worse, if HCG is used for too long or in high enough doses, it will inhibit your own testosterone production due to the negative feedback loop via the pituitary gland and hypothalamus.

Use HCGenerate ES or HCGenerate instead to keep HPTA suppression and testicular atrophy to a minimum. 5 capsules/day
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/H...rder-p238.html
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/C...erate-p45.html

2. With using a testosterone base you need to use an AI. Order aromasin from ag-guys.com and dose 10mg E3D

3. After your cycle I would drop your testosterone dosage to a cruise dose of around 150mg/week.

As mentioned above - don't use HCG. This is one nasty compound with some bad side effects. Besides, HCG can not replace an AI during cycle, so you need to use an AI when taking test. Aromasin would be a much better choice than arimidex. Finally, better use osta and gw for a bridge, after you run a proper PCT. Or at least just run them without test after ending the cycle.

As mentioned above - don't use HCG. This is one nasty compound with some bad side effects. Besides, HCG can not replace an AI during cycle, so you need to use an AI when taking test. Aromasin would be a much better choice than arimidex. Finally, better use osta and gw for a bridge, after you run a proper PCT. Or at least just run them without test after ending the cycle.

The reason i use HCG now is that my libido is zero after a Test/tren cycle ealier on. Also my nuts needs to grow a bit :) I know its not the best way, but i need it to get my head straight again. After i end the hcg i will use arimidex

The reason i use HCG now is that my libido is zero after a Test/tren cycle ealier on. Also my nuts needs to grow a bit :) I know its not the best way, but i need it to get my head straight again. After i end the hcg i will use arimidex

bro hcg is nasty poison...its extracted from pregnant female urine and increases estrogen..stay way check this
http://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/

I cant get hold of HcGenerate at the moment because i live in Scandinavia. So help me instead of advertising for products i cant use at the moment. YES hcg is female urine but has been used effectfully for decades - nasty? Yes but so is tren and these sarms That has not been tested probably yet - but we still use it

I don't think it's a bad layout if you really want to use the test though, I'd swap the T3 for GW

Back
Top Bottom