Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms recomposition run

ChazNJ

Registered
I am six foot four and the most I've ever weighed in my life is 230 lb with 16% body fat. My goal is to get up to 250 lb and 12% body fat. So I would have to add a lot of more muscle and cut down on body fat. I don't expect to get that in 1 sarm cycle but I want to get the wheels turning that direction. I cannot decide which sarms to run. would I be able to run just Rad140 or try something else?

I am six foot four and the most I've ever weighed in my life is 230 lb with 16% body fat. My goal is to get up to 250 lb and 12% body fat. So I would have to add a lot of more muscle and cut down on body fat. I don't expect to get that in 1 sarm cycle but I want to get the wheels turning that direction. I cannot decide which sarms to run. would I be able to run just Rad140 or try something else?

Rad140 is a good start thats why they call it "testolone" it's like a test base so to speak.

If you do 1 sarm try this
25mgs of testolone rad140/day
3 caps ostazol preworkout/day

Make sure you use sarms.forsale they will get you hooked up. Dylan gave you a great layout!

Back
Top Bottom