Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SARMS stack and diet/split critique

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

SARMS stack and diet/split critique

Hi guys, so after researching a bit, it seems like SARMs (s4 and osta are the way to go) or the triple stack :

"1-8 osta 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-8 s4 50 mg day… split doses… 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
    1-8 gw 10-20 mg day… split doses 12 hours apart"

I'm confused by the mg. On sarms1 a bottle of gw for example says 20mgs @30ml. How do I measure out the two 10mg doses? what does the "1-8" mean? Do I need to do conversions using the density? How many bottles of each would I order for 8 weeks? FOR cutting do I need all three? Or can I just take s4 and osta?

-osta is sold 50mg/ml @30ml
    -s4 50mg/ml @30ml
    -gw 20mgs @30ml

I'm currently around 155lbs. Female, 21, I've been lifting on and off for the past couple months (had some other events going on, but those are not an issue anymore) but before that I have a total 2 yrs experience in lifting. I REALLY would love some help on this, I honestly don't have anyone else to ask for help and cannot really afford a trainer. I'd like to recomp but it seems that cutting with this stack is probably the better option as my bodyfat is around the higher 20's, then do PCT, then an actual bulk + cycle.

My diet/split:

day1 chest
    day2 back
    day3 shoulders
    day4 legs/biceps
    day 5 rest

cardio on days 1-3 45 mins
    cardio hiit (sprints) on day 4

days 1-3 are medium carb: 145g protein, 35g fat, 70g carb (total 1175 cals)
    day 4 is higher carb: 150g carbs, total 1405 cals)
    day 5 is low carb/high fat (50g fat, 45carb, total 1190 cals)

or better off just doing keto?

I know these are a lot of questions, but I really need to get this figured out because its driving me insane.
    I want to do the most effective routine/diet right now so that I can bulk again, not pleased with how much I currently have but my bf is also too high. I'm taking this really serious and making it a priority, please help. There's only so much research I can do on my own and you guys have way more experience than me. Some may think, "just lift and eat well, do the stack later", but I really want to do it. I don't think its the magic answer, but if my diet and split is in check, it should help with retaining muscle (maybe gaining a bit) and losing fat right?

Thank you

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    welcome to the evo family sister...osta is 50mgs/ml which meals 1 full ML = 50mgs, so 1/4th ML = 12.5mgs which is what you would need to take...for cardarine gw it's 20mgs/ed...and andarine s4 same as osta 12.5mgs ed...my girl is using a triple stack now and is the leanest she's ever been...
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Senior Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Welcome to Evo !
    I see Gearhead got you squared away.
    Nice to have another Woman on the Forum....................................... JP

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jp4355 View Post
    Welcome to Evo !
    I see Gearhead got you squared away.
    Nice to have another Woman on the Forum....................................... JP
    Thank you!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    welcome to the evo family sister...osta is 50mgs/ml which meals 1 full ML = 50mgs, so 1/4th ML = 12.5mgs which is what you would need to take...for cardarine gw it's 20mgs/ed...and andarine s4 same as osta 12.5mgs ed...my girl is using a triple stack now and is the leanest she's ever been...
    Aww dang it, I was trying to pm you, but I guess I have to wait till I have more posts. But anyway, thank you so much

So I mL is one whole cc thing? And the whole bottle of osta would have 30 of those x 4 @ 12.5mg / 7 = enough for 17 weeks?
    Would 25mg be too much to start with? I just went off the triple stack webpage.

Appreciate your help a lot, just trying to learn as much as I can

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Irongurl35 View Post
    Aww dang it, I was trying to pm you, but I guess I have to wait till I have more posts. But anyway, thank you so much

So I mL is one whole cc thing? And the whole bottle of osta would have 30 of those x 4 @ 12.5mg / 7 = enough for 17 weeks?

1mL=1cc (milliliter = cubic centimeter).

Density not necessary as they give you [concentrations].

Think more along these lines to simplify - your're dosing 1/4 the concentration - multiply the mL by 4 = 120 days (a day extra for 17 weeks). This means you take 1/4 a mL per dose.

No clue on girl dosing...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

For a female, use haft the dosages listed.

weeks 1 - 8
    ostarine 12.5mg / day
    cardarine GW 10mg/day
    s4 25mg/day

sarms1.com ostarine is dosed at 25mg/mL. Each vial contains 30mL. Therefore you would want to dose 0.5mL (or 0.5cc) per day. Each vial would last you 60 days. The dropper vial has measuring units on it so it's easy to measure out your dosage.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi guys, so after researching a bit, it seems like SARMs (s4 and osta are the way to go) or the triple stack :

"1-8 osta 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-8 s4 50 mg day… split doses… 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
    1-8 gw 10-20 mg day… split doses 12 hours apart"

I'm confused by the mg. On sarms1 a bottle of gw for example says 20mgs @30ml. How do I measure out the two 10mg doses? what does the "1-8" mean? Do I need to do conversions using the density? How many bottles of each would I order for 8 weeks? FOR cutting do I need all three? Or can I just take s4 and osta?

-osta is sold 50mg/ml @30ml
    -s4 50mg/ml @30ml
    -gw 20mgs @30ml

I'm currently around 155lbs. Female, 21, I've been lifting on and off for the past couple months (had some other events going on, but those are not an issue anymore) but before that I have a total 2 yrs experience in lifting. I REALLY would love some help on this, I honestly don't have anyone else to ask for help and cannot really afford a trainer. I'd like to recomp but it seems that cutting with this stack is probably the better option as my bodyfat is around the higher 20's, then do PCT, then an actual bulk + cycle.

My diet/split:

day1 chest
    day2 back
    day3 shoulders
    day4 legs/biceps
    day 5 rest

cardio on days 1-3 45 mins
    cardio hiit (sprints) on day 4

days 1-3 are medium carb: 145g protein, 35g fat, 70g carb (total 1175 cals)
    day 4 is higher carb: 150g carbs, total 1405 cals)
    day 5 is low carb/high fat (50g fat, 45carb, total 1190 cals)

or better off just doing keto?

I know these are a lot of questions, but I really need to get this figured out because its driving me insane.
    I want to do the most effective routine/diet right now so that I can bulk again, not pleased with how much I currently have but my bf is also too high. I'm taking this really serious and making it a priority, please help. There's only so much research I can do on my own and you guys have way more experience than me. Some may think, "just lift and eat well, do the stack later", but I really want to do it. I don't think its the magic answer, but if my diet and split is in check, it should help with retaining muscle (maybe gaining a bit) and losing fat right?

Thank you
    Your diet and training protocol looks very well laid out. I am not a fan of keto style diets. It never made sense to me. Glucose is the primary fuel for muscle contractions. Keto makes sense for sedimentary individuals - but not for an athlete.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The numbers 1-8 you were asking about are the weeks of the cycle. Meaning - from week 1 to week 8. There is no real need for you to run more than that.

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Welcome, 1 full dropper is 1 ML. And the dosage is whatever the bottle says.. GW = 20mg/ ML

Head Source Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    great advice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast