Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this sarms statement true/false?

Estebner

I'm in my forties and learning about sarms
I weight around 212 pounds and i am 6’2’’
I was wondering if you can give your opinion about this statement
“Sarms are more suppressive than steroids if you use them at the same mg/mg therefore they are more dangerous” it was stated by nelson montana

there are many different sarms and many different steroids. same with supplements. i don't beleive in comparing them in that way. they are structured a certain way on purpose to differentiate themselves. it would be like comparing brocolli to a mango

“Sarms are more suppressive than steroids if you use them at the same mg/mg therefore they are more dangerous” it was stated by nelson montana

LOL LOL LOL

Please watch Dylan's videos to give yourself further understanding on each SARM in regards to suppression they have. He gives a tremendous breakdown on his videos

Already answered when he made the statement

Nelson montana doesnt know what he's talking about, he's old and almost dead or dead I heard

sarms are NOT more suppressive, they are way less suppressive

- - - Updated - - -

bro think montoya drunk when he say that or on crack. look thread here proof page 2> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums.../alcohol-addiction-back-steroids-84815-2.html

sad story RIP

I dont know about crack but I heard nelson montana passed away too
Not sure if rumors but many on the forums are saying it

Nelson is gone? RIP Nelson Montana
he was 80 right or something like that

Back
Top Bottom