Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sarms/Steroids

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Sarms/Steroids

Hey everyone, looking to start my first steroids or sarms cycle and am looking for suggestions/ advice and help about going down this path. Iím 28 have been lifting since 2014. Was looking at something simple for my first cycle to see how my body reacts, was looking a long the lines of a Dianabol only cycle with pct because itís easy being oral and was just wanting to see how My body would react. have also been looking at sarms rad 140 in particular but I donít have much knowledge with sarms. Is bitcoins the only go these days with payment? Havenít done bitcoins before either. Recommended sellers??. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks 🙏

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    First cycle should always be a moderate dose of testosterone enanthate or cypionatewith ancillaries. Nothing else.

300mg per week split in two is usually a great first cycle assuming you've got diet and training nailed down.
    I wouldn't suggest to go over 400mg per week for the first cycle.

Skip the dbol or any other orals, compounds, peptides or the guaranteed sarms suggestions you'll get here.

Just my 2 cents though.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyc92 View Post
    Hey everyone, looking to start my first steroids or sarms cycle and am looking for suggestions/ advice and help about going down this path. Iím 28 have been lifting since 2014. Was looking at something simple for my first cycle to see how my body reacts, was looking a long the lines of a Dianabol only cycle with pct because itís easy being oral and was just wanting to see how My body would react. have also been looking at sarms rad 140 in particular but I donít have much knowledge with sarms. Is bitcoins the only go these days with payment? Havenít done bitcoins before either. Recommended sellers??. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks 🙏
    definitely go with sarms to start with... bitcoin is a payment option... our site sponsor is https://sarms.forsale

they also offer mesh as a payment option which is very very easy and safe to use... i would DEFINITELY go with them bro...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would definitely go with sarms for a first cycle or a few cycles before AAS learn from the guys and research alot before jumping into AAS, I went with sarms and our sponsor sarms.forsale and I couldn't be happier with my progression I did a write up on isarms about my experience so far and it's been crazy to say the least. I for one am going to stick with sarms for a while as they are potent enough for me and less sides and suppression.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Are you guys always recommending sarms because of your sponsors or do you actually think its the best first approach?
    It's getting slightly tiring seeing the EVO squad come out in unison to all promote a single site, its not see through at all.

So i'm genuinely curious. is it all about money or is that what everyone genuinely thinks?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My first cycle was a very simple dbol cycle too.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Are you guys always recommending sarms because of your sponsors or do you actually think its the best first approach?
    It's getting slightly tiring seeing the EVO squad come out in unison to all promote a single site, its not see through at all.

So i'm genuinely curious. is it all about money or is that what everyone genuinely thinks?
    we have more steroid source sponsors on here than sarms. i recommend sarms when i think the person would benefit more from that and vice versa. so do the other guys. no conspiracy here.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Always beggin with test only cycle something like 500mg week , the safest and healthiest choise and see how your body reacts and in future you can add something more , but first understand your body.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    definitely go with sarms to start with... bitcoin is a payment option... our site sponsor is https://sarms.forsale

they also offer mesh as a payment option which is very very easy and safe to use... i would DEFINITELY go with them bro...
    My recommendation as well
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I recommend SARMs if you are not ready to inject. Do not start with a dbol only cycle. Dbol is extremely wet and you will struggle to manage estrogen with such a short cycle. I would rather see you use an injectable steroid or SARMs for a first run. Completely your preference. Body fat % would make a big difference in recommendation though so do you know what you are at?
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast