Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are sarms still legal?

fredzz

Registered
I’m in the USA and I had a question about the legality of sarms. I know anabolic steroids are illegal and you can get in trouble for buying them. But are sarms okay? I don’t want to get into any type of issues at home or at work. Also I do work part time as an airline pilot, would sarms be something I have to worry about when they test me?

I’m in the USA and I had a question about the legality of sarms. I know anabolic steroids are illegal and you can get in trouble for buying them. But are sarms okay? I don’t want to get into any type of issues at home or at work. Also I do work part time as an airline pilot, would sarms be something I have to worry about when they test me?

Possibly. Although I can't see how they'd affect your ability. Check the list you'd be tested for.

Legal to buy and posses but the guys selling them are getting into deep shit over introducing these unapproved drugs into interstate commerce. Just buying probably nothing will happen to you at all.

There's an issue for me with some members asking if they can use X cos they work for Y or compete in Z. Whether you work for the military, are contracted to fight in MMA or fly planes - you'll have better access than we do to what you can use or can't. You can use employee reps or just ask - in the case of the army etc it's in the Military Code.

As often, but it's a common sense reply, is those who are drug tested at work. 99.99%of companies that do this test are, in essence, only concerned with your ability to function. In basic terms they don't want you to be high. Sarms wont get you 'high'. Most PEDs, more so at low levels, should not affect your temperament and therefore your ability to fly. I'd imagine a few of the more mature pilots might be on TRT (medically prescribed).

If you are an airline pilot you should know the concern should be what the FAA does if there is an incident..

Back
Top Bottom