Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms suppression and puffy nipples

bimmerboy98

Registered
Hey guys, I am a 20 year old college student and am 6 foot and around 185-190 as i am cutting for the summer. February of last year I got into sarms and took a one month cycle of some capsulated LGD from a local supplement store. Yeah I know, I messed up I didn't do enough research. Anyways I was pleased with the results, put on decent weight and got a bit stronger. I took some OTC pct called nolvadren, i dont think it did much loll. Anyways, I noticed i felt somewhat suppressed but very minor. Fast forward months later I got super shredded debating to step on stage in teen physique. I chose not too because being that lean is miserable, I just wanted to make some lean gains so I got on ostarine for about 10 weeks at like 30mg a day i think. Again, they were the capsulated junk. The first day I took it I felt great, my nuts literally got huge and dropped to the ground, i have no idea why. Anyways, 4 days later my nipples started to get puffy and i started feeling sensations. It was very noticeable because i have literally always had amazing hard nipples and great chest, its my best muscle group. So i freaked out and stopped taking it right away. the next day i was so lethargic and my nuts shrunk. I had no pct, so i started the ostarine again and aromisin every other day. Nipples felt better, still occasionally puffy but the ostarine was working great. I was eating a lot, making good gains, and staying really lean. As i came to the end of my cycle , the opposite happened. I could't get pumps, putting on fat,tired, and looked smaller. Also, my erections seemed weaker. I got nolva to combat the puffy nips and while on it i felt good. My guy kinda screwed me and got me only like 2 and a half weeks worth of capsules but they were high doses so i blasted nolva for about three weeks. After that i was making good gains, felt decent and my nips were almost back to normal. Fast forward from october to now. I made good strength and muscle gains, i considered it a pretty successful bulk. For about two months of this time i was running mk-677. This being said, the whole time I have been really tired and unmotivated a lot of times. Nipples are puffy, no gyno and i know for a fact. I have been trying to get to the root of the problem, at first i thought it was prolactin and started taking a lot of macuna, zinc, and vitamin e. But I rarely get headaches so i doubt its that. I still have crazy sex drive and boner, just sometimes my nuts feel small and get tight. I was thinking maybe my estrogen may be high or just have suppressed testosterone. I tried a few weeks of hc generate while i was on mk677 and that ended up making my nipples puffy again. Now I am just taking, b6, E, zinc, ashwagandha, macuna, and D. My nipples are doing ok, if i touch them they get hard and normal but sometimes they are just puffy. I just want to fix this, because I just feel real lethargic and unmotivated a lot of the time and that isnt me. If anyone has any idea what i can do that would be great, if not bloodwork is my last resort haha.

You fucked up by using a prohormones at a young age. Those were not SARMs. What you need to do is stop taking shit, stop guessing at what the issue is, and get full blood work. No excuse not to. If you can be grown up enough to fuck with hormones than be grown up enough to get blood work. Not trying to be a dick but you need to know exactly what is going on here.

You fucked up by using a prohormones at a young age. Those were not SARMs. What you need to do is stop taking shit, stop guessing at what the issue is, and get full blood work. No excuse not to. If you can be grown up enough to fuck with hormones than be grown up enough to get blood work. Not trying to be a dick but you need to know exactly what is going on here.

I agree completely.

Read this article on blood work for the steroid user -> https://www.evolutionary.org/blood-work-for-steroid-users

exactly... not sure what else that needs to be said beyond this and honestly, you were being very nice about this.. im going to bite my tongue since you said all that needs to be said... this is just fucking ridiculous, lets just leave it at that on my end...

you are not alone

a lot of young guys fucked themselves up using pro hormones as teens. as much as I want to feel bad here you knew you were using something that was a PED and something borderline shady right? you wanted to cut corners.. don't give me the excuse that you didn't. or likely you listened to a friend which is something that followers do.. which is common as a teen.

in the future you need to do your own homework on this stuff.. don't listen to friends or what marketing tells you.

now that we have established that there are really 3 things you can do.

1. stop fucking with hormones and hope the situation resolves itself
2. run the anti-gyno stack, you won't feel good on it but good chance you fix the problem
3. the absolutely last option is gyno surgery if you want to drop 12K and permanently fix the issue (in most cases)

Thank you guys for all of the blunt and direct responses. re-reading my original post, i can see where things may have gotten too dramatic on my explanation end. I feel normal, i still have good workouts, i have gotten stronger, i have made gains, and i do NOT have any gyno or lumps at all and it has been that way for months now. I get normal erections and still have crazy libido. The only things I am experiencing is sometimes feeling lethargic, maybe from lack of sleep; and slighty puffy nipples. Now to my question, could it be that my testosterone is lower than the past or that I have increased levels of estrogen, prolactin, etc. And yes, I know bloodwork would be the best option and I will do it by the summertime but I cannot right now because I am on acne medication that skews the results. I'll even link a pic of my chest for you guys to analyze my nipples haha, fyi thats them when the room is cold.

Thank you guys for all of the blunt and direct responses. re-reading my original post, i can see where things may have gotten too dramatic on my explanation end. I feel normal, i still have good workouts, i have gotten stronger, i have made gains, and i do NOT have any gyno or lumps at all and it has been that way for months now. I get normal erections and still have crazy libido. The only things I am experiencing is sometimes feeling lethargic, maybe from lack of sleep; and slighty puffy nipples. Now to my question, could it be that my testosterone is lower than the past or that I have increased levels of estrogen, prolactin, etc. And yes, I know bloodwork would be the best option and I will do it by the summertime but I cannot right now because I am on acne medication that skews the results. I'll even link a pic of my chest for you guys to analyze my nipples haha, fyi thats them when the room is cold.

acne medication will not skew the results...

accutane is liver toxic so it'll show high liver enzymes but it won't effect testosterone, estrogen or prolactin levels in any way

sheesh man.. acne medication on top of everything?

why do people use drugs for EVERYTHING? it is a domino effect of issues.

i want you to set a goal to be off of all drugs and just be natural.. there is no excuse for a man to be on 5 drugs at your age

Im not even on accutane, it does not work the same way as it and is more mlld. And how am I on 5 drugs at a time??? I've only ran 2 cycles of sarms before and I have been off of them for over 6 months. The acne meds are the only thing im on, I've had acne for 5 years that hasn't gone away so yeah im gonna treat it with drugs.

Back
Top Bottom