Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sarms and suppression question

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

sarms and suppression question

I'm on TRT and could really care less about suppression but I've always wondered about this: Steroids cause suppression of testosterone simply for the fact they put a lot of outside testosterone into your body and your HTP system tries to compensate by shutting down it's natural T production. Which of course is why you then need PCT after a cycle. But what about sarms? Why do sarms cause suppression? if sarms are not steroid based and do not covert in your body into testosterone then why do they cause suppression at all? If you get bloods done while in a steroid cycle your T will show as very high, you can't actually "see" the suppression during cycle because of the outside steroids you're pumping into your body. But I would then think that if you are in a sarm cycle your T level would pretty much be what it is naturally, but it seems that bloodwork during a sarm cycle shows the suppression that is caused. So WHY exactly do sarms cause suppression if sarms are not steroids and don't convert to steroids? Are there any articles on this or does anyone have an actual researched answer as opposed to bro science assumptions?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawyerguy1 View Post
    I'm on TRT and could really care less about suppression but I've always wondered about this: Steroids cause suppression of testosterone simply for the fact they put a lot of outside testosterone into your body and your HTP system tries to compensate by shutting down it's natural T production. Which of course is why you then need PCT after a cycle. But what about sarms? Why do sarms cause suppression? if sarms are not steroid based and do not covert in your body into testosterone then why do they cause suppression at all? If you get bloods done while in a steroid cycle your T will show as very high, you can't actually "see" the suppression during cycle because of the outside steroids you're pumping into your body. But I would then think that if you are in a sarm cycle your T level would pretty much be what it is naturally, but it seems that bloodwork during a sarm cycle shows the suppression that is caused. So WHY exactly do sarms cause suppression if sarms are not steroids and don't convert to steroids? Are there any articles on this or does anyone have an actual researched answer as opposed to bro science assumptions?
    The studies on this show sarms are very mildly suppressive I mean we are talking about ostarine mk2866. Though some sarms seem to have high androgen receptor affinity effecting the HPTA specifically S23 and YK11 etc.

I would say the regular cycle of cardarine gw or stenabolic SR with some ostarine wont have any suppression at all.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    sarms are mildly suppressive only because they are SELECTIVE. so anabolic steroids will crash your LH to 0 but sarms will cut it down by half for example.

you can play around with your own bloodwork and confirm this
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro i run lots of sarms and very little suppression, they work good

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sarms are suppressive but its mild. Not like the shutdown steroids bring. Any exogenous anabolic hormone can cause some degree of suppression due ti the way your body sees it

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    run bloodwork see for yourself and let us know
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawyerguy1 View Post
    Because they are still taking over from natural test production. Other stuff does too - not just steroids.

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You should take gw and some ostarine, it will not have any suppression 100%

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Really good, thought out question brother. While everyone will always be different, SARMs will still be mildly suppressive due to their selective binding to the androgen receptors. No where near what steroids do but still some effect. The only way to know how you respond is obviously blood work but being on TRT really inhibits you from doing that.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ref my earlier post. If over work can, OTC meds can, stress can and a bunch of other stuff then so can SARMs - have an effect on your natural test productions. And, while not steroids SARMs still have an anabolic effect. It's kinda obvious.

Finally, to use an old phrase, there's no free pass here. You're using a drug to encourage production of more muscle over and above what it might do naturally.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast