Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMs taste

Flanex

I'm really looking forward to starting my first SARMs cycle come May,but I have to admit I'm a little worried about being able to keep it down,due to all the posts about it tasting terrible.

How bad is it?I've got a pretty sensitive gag reflex.Anyone else puke it up because of the taste?This stuff ain't cheap.I'd hate for that to happen.

I'm really looking forward to starting my first SARMs cycle come May,but I have to admit I'm a little worried about being able to keep it down,due to all the posts about it tasting terrible.

How bad is it?I've got a pretty sensitive gag reflex.Anyone else puke it up because of the taste?This stuff ain't cheap.I'd hate for that to happen.

shoot it back of your throat and drink juice right away.

its not that bad at all and you get used to it after a few days .. I can actually take it with just water now i'm so used to it

It's really not that bad. It's kind of like taking a shot of alcohol. Dose the SARM directly into your mouth, swallow and then chase with coffee, fruit juice etc.

LOL Thanks guys.Reading all these horror stories about the taste.I think I'm just psyching myself out.

I don't drink juice,so I guess I'll chase it with black coffee.

Tastes like a shot of rocket fuel ---- just chase with water and it is fine --- juice works better. Little funky but only lasts a few seconds.

It is not all that bad, especially if you chase it with something having a strong taste. The black coffee you mentioned will most probably kill the aftertaste, so this should not be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom