Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms taste foul

Obrezo

Registered
Is sarms supposed to take foul like a thick warm load in the mouth? Cause that is what it tastes like. I am using ostarine MK and this is my 2nd time taking it. Never used sarms before that were liquid, have always trusted enhanced athletes oral sarms. Worried about legit product that is all

Put it in a capsule. This is a simple solution that so many people don't even recognize as a solution. Wait...there will be people ignoring this and giving all sorts of advice like mixing it with juice. (Which is gross). Watch.

well for starters, the brand you have used in the past has a reputation as one of the worst and a simple search will show you that...

you are not supposed to use the sarms as mouthwash dude... take them straight down and if you need a chaser or want to mix them with juice then that is what you need to do...

Is sarms supposed to take foul like a thick warm load in the mouth? Cause that is what it tastes like. I am using ostarine MK and this is my 2nd time taking it. Never used sarms before that were liquid, have always trusted enhanced athletes oral sarms. Worried about legit product that is all

First enhanced athlete sarms are the most counterfeit and fake sarms in the world, it's hard to say if Dr tony huge is part of this plan or he's a victim of counterfeiting. Nonetheless, Tony Huge and Trevor seem to know about fake sarms under the enhanced athlete brand and are doing nothing about it. Maybe you have prohormones not sarms that's the issue.

You can mix them in juice if you like. You just take them right down and do not hold under your tongue or anything of the sort. I hope you are doing bloodwork sir because you have used some extremely questionable products in the past

Have you asked them?

I like sarms but only on capsules , i hate the liquid forms .

PUT IT IN A CAPSULE! PROBLEM SOLVED! GEEZUSFUCK WHAT"S SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?!?!

Nah. Why be so damned pansyfied about stuff maybe tasting nasty. What next - weights too heavy - the 'pump' too much. Man da f**k up.

F**k me - it's only a fraction of a ml of medicinal alcohol.

Well I can honestly say what a thick warm load in my mouth would feel like.

Nah. Why be so damned pansyfied about stuff maybe tasting nasty. What next - weights too heavy - the 'pump' too much. Man da f**k up.

F**k me - it's only a fraction of a ml of medicinal alcohol.

Not really analogous, but, be that as it may, if he wants a solution, that's a solution.

Back
Top Bottom