Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms test e cycle

Nad015

Novice Brother
So looking at adding test for the first time to a cycle.
I’ve run 4 or 5 sarms cycles before and haven’t had any negative sides, apart from the vision sides from s4 which are manageable and disappear once finished.
Stats are
38 years young
183cm
91kg
Bf around 13%
Ideally in the end I’d like to be around 98-100kg and around the same bf or maybe a little lower. Obviously that’s a long way off though.
Looking to bulk as clean as possible for this cycle.
1-12 Test e 500mg
1-12 Lgd 4033
1-12 mk677 25mg
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 n2gaurd
15-18 clomid 50,50,25,25
15-18 nolva 40,40,20,20
15-18 aromasin 12.5mg eod
15-18 mk2866 25mg
15-18 gw 501516 20mg
15-18 mk677 25mg
15-18 N2gaurd
Will continue the mk677 right through from 1-26. From all the sarms I’ve had I definitely felt the most from mk677 so I thought it would be good to run as I can go right through the cycle and pct. any problems with this?

I also take vitamins/minerals bought at the local health store found in most natural test boosters Ed throughout.
And use n2bm shampoo Ed, I know I’m not likely to loose my hair but it can’t hurt.

So is there anything I’m overlooking or should have on hand just in case. I want to cover everything!
Also is 4 weeks for pct ok for this cycle or should I increase for 6 weeks?

And I will 100% be getting bloodwork done pre ,mid and post cycle.

Ok cool, What dosages for the Clomid And nolva
Clomid 25,25,25,25
Nolva 20,20,20,20
Should I keep pct at 4 weeks?

Ok cool, so what dose should the clomid and nolva be.
Clomid 25,25,25,25
Nolva 20,20,20,20

Yep I know I defs won’t be adding that much weight. That’s the long term goal.
Don’t have have any expectations, just try and be as strict as I can and see what I can get out of it.

I actually love your cycle as you have it prepared. Just make sure you run blood work around week 5 so you can check on estrogen and adjust your AI accordingly. Great to see someone doing proper research!

finally someone who has paid attention to posts and gets it.... your pct dosing is spot on... the only thing i prefer is a 6 week pct as opposed to 4 weeks and i dont particularly care for 500 mg of test... its fine bro, dont get me wrong, just not necessary... 350 mg is excellent because you can generally avoid most sides, which are not high as it is, but still get the benefits as well as letting the other compounds shine but i applaud you for listening and learning!

check out https://sarms.forsale for the best quality and get it on the discount!

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

Looks great to me. Check out sarms.forsale to make sure you get the highest quality of sarms. They also have a 25% off sale right now

I’ll run the pct as you laid out Dylan.
Yeah made an order from sarms.forsale this morning, took advantage of the 25% off.
Got my test e and all my stuff from n2bm, just need the gear from sarms.forsale and I’ll have everything.
Not looking to start this till late November anyway. Finally gyms should be open here in Melbourne next month. Really looking forward to this one.

Also I’ve never injected myself before.
I have given myself one practice injection of 1ml of test e in the glute. Felt ok, just hard to reach.
I’ll only be injecting twice a week, so can I just rotate sides left glute right glute??

I have given myself one practice injection of 1ml of test e in the glute. Felt ok, just hard to reach.
I’ll only be injecting twice a week, so can I just rotate sides left glute right glute??

And quads.

you need more spots man. hitting the same 2 spots is not gonna work for a cycle. TRT? probably. but not for a cycle

Thanks for the advice, I’ll try delts aswell and see how that goes. Quads as a last resort, seems like a lot of shit going on around the quads.

Back
Top Bottom