needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A SARMS Tip -- From a Guy Who Isn't a Sarms Lover

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

A SARMS Tip -- From a Guy Who Isn't a Sarms Lover

This is an extention of something I've spoken about in the past. It's more for guys who are between cycles , on HRT, even natural. But it can be used while on cycle as well. And that is to use "a little extra" prior to a heavy leg workout.

Why legs? Because we all know, that's the most taxing of all body parts. Now, if you;re in your 20's you shouldn't need to lean on any crutches, but when you start getting up there, it's tough to handle the poundages that are going to give a killer workout.

What I've suggested in the past is to use a little D-bol one hour prior to your leg day workout. Now some people say "What's the point of THAT!? One pill won't grow ay muscle!!! No, however...the thing about D-bol is that it gives an instantaneous increase in strength. Obviously, it isn;t like being on 50 mgs a day for weeks -- it's just a little "boost." And you don;t have to worry about the toxicity if it's just "once a week."

Well, I have to say -- Ostarine does pretty much the same thing. Ostarine is considered among the "milder" SARMS but it too is liver toxic -- not in the same way as D-bol though. WIth D-bol, it's the 17 AA that strains the liver. With Ostarine, it's the drug itself -- just the alcohol content of a few drinks is toxic. So, again -- once a week? That's nothing. Every day? That's something.

But Ostarine also has that "instant" boost in strength which can result in a better workout.

Yeah, yeah, it's not exactly "hard core" -- just a little tip/observation. And another way of looking at things.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    This is an extention of something I've spoken about in the past. It's more for guys who are between cycles , on HRT, even natural. But it can be used while on cycle as well. And that is to use "a little extra" prior to a heavy leg workout.

Why legs? Because we all know, that's the most taxing of all body parts. Now, if you;re in your 20's you shouldn't need to lean on any crutches, but when you start getting up there, it's tough to handle the poundages that are going to give a killer workout.

What I've suggested in the past is to use a little D-bol one hour prior to your leg day workout. Now some people say "What's the point of THAT!? One pill won't grow ay muscle!!! No, however...the thing about D-bol is that it gives an instantaneous increase in strength. Obviously, it isn;t like being on 50 mgs a day for weeks -- it's just a little "boost." And you don;t have to worry about the toxicity if it's just "once a week."

Well, I have to say -- Ostarine does pretty much the same thing. Ostarine is considered among the "milder" SARMS but it too is liver toxic -- not in the same way as D-bol though. WIth D-bol, it's the 17 AA that strains the liver. With Ostarine, it's the drug itself -- just the alcohol content of a few drinks is toxic. So, again -- once a week? That's nothing. Every day? That's something.

But Ostarine also has that "instant" boost in strength which can result in a better workout.

Yeah, yeah, it's not exactly "hard core" -- just a little tip/observation. And another way of looking at things.
    Thank you for posting your experience... Honestly, ostarine itself, has been and always will be in the top 3 for most popular sarms based on sales data over all these years... It's all about the versatility of it and being it has such a wide variety of areas it can improve upon, it is basically a swiss army knife in the sarms/ped world...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thank you for your feedback sir!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post

I have multiple older clients who do natural shows, they all use a Cardarine+Ostarine or Stenabolic+Ostarine stack. I found ostarine mk2866 preworkout really helps them get stronger and better workouts.

Typical cycles are:
    Cardarine GW 20mgs ED
    Ostarine MK 50mgs ED

or

Stenabolic SR 20mgs ED
    Ostarine MK 50mgs ED
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    I have multiple older clients who do natural shows, they all use a Cardarine+Ostarine or Stenabolic+Ostarine stack. I found ostarine mk2866 preworkout really helps them get stronger and better workouts.

Typical cycles are:
    Cardarine GW 20mgs ED
    Ostarine MK 50mgs ED

or

Stenabolic SR 20mgs ED
    Ostarine MK 50mgs ED
    Lots of mention of clients

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for your observation and comments, but personally I like sarms, as long as it is of highest quality

Moderator India #1 Tiger Salman Khan's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sarms are good....specially if they are from sarms.forsale....

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have had great results using sarms but appreciate your feedback!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've never considered taking anything oral once a week but sarms are definitely versatile in a wide variety of uses

Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Really liked the review. Thanks Nelson.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast