Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sarms triple stack as a first cycle?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Sarms triple stack as a first cycle?

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum, I have been reading up on sarms for a few months now and I am tempted to give them a shot as a first cycle. Specifically triple stack from sarms1. My concerns are the following shutdown sides and vision sides with S4. I have been training naturally for 3 years I'm 26, 5 11, 202 @12-13% @ currently out of a dirty bulk first and last one for sure... had to try it. I was wondering if stacking hcgenerate es and DAA while on cycle (8weeks) and 4 week PCT would make the test levels stay and not drop after the cycle. I wouldnt want any erections issues while or after cycle. Training and diet are on point. What are your thoughts on the topic. Thanks before hand
    Last edited by rustedarmor; 10-02-2014 at 07:55 PM.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    shutdown is going to be very minimal and as long as your running hcgenerate alongside... i would run it 12 weeks as opposed to 8 though... i can outline it so all precautions are made to ensure you have minimal to no side effects... here is an example cycle for you...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. www.sarms1.com
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. www.sarms1.com
    1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… www.sarms1.com
    5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
    1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
    gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So no DAA? S4 I've seen people run it 5 days on and 2 off to diminish vision sides. Also running blood panels as precaution would be advised? Thank you

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you can use daa if you want... not too much benefit there though... its okay at best... its not that you can't use it... there will be some small benefits... its just not necessary either and i leave out things that are not completely necessary...

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    new here and trying to learn the information…so the hcgenerate helps to stop shutdown. is the liquidex taken because you are also taking ostarine and helps prevent any sides from that? and then the pct to help after the cycle to regulate things back to normal.

is this anywhere near correct? if not can someone explain so i can understand.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by luka07 View Post
    new here and trying to learn the information…so the hcgenerate helps to stop shutdown. is the liquidex taken because you are also taking ostarine and helps prevent any sides from that? and then the pct to help after the cycle to regulate things back to normal.

is this anywhere near correct? if not can someone explain so i can understand.
    you need to start your own thread... what your doing is very rude... you are hijacking someone else's thread... im going to answer your question but in the future, start your own threads please...

HcGenerate is specifically designed to keep on cycle suppression to a minimum, making your transition into pct much smoother, allowing for an optimal recovery and more keepable gains… It also testicular shrinkage and your libido strong on cycle...

there is a very minimal chance that mk-2866 can cause an aggravation in gyno... its not likely but its much better to take precaution... liquidex will ensure you have no issues there amongst the other benefits it provides...

your pct question is very basic and you can find that answer just fine if you take 5 seconds to look bro...

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So no DAA? S4 I've seen people run it 5 days on and 2 off to diminish vision sides. Also running blood panels as precaution would be advised? Thank you<br/>

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rustedarmor View Post
    So no DAA? S4 I've seen people run it 5 days on and 2 off to diminish vision sides. Also running blood panels as precaution would be advised? Thank you<br/>
    bro seriously, did you even read my response above about the daa?? why are you asking again??

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Replying mistake I edited my original post. Asking about blood work and cycling the S4

Power Lifter
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    taking the s4 5 days a wk is what helps the vision issues. not taking daa. that will help with shutdown. hcgenerate is a lot better for that man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast