Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms Triple Stack: Week 5 and noticing gyno

tommyskipslegday

Registered
Hey Bros,

I'm on my 5th week of the Sarms triple stack from Sarms1 and I'm starting to notice some gyno. Definitely have some soft breast tissue forming and my nipples are starting to look 'perky'. Before my 2 questions, a few things about me. 33/yo male 205 lbs and this is my first cycle of anything (ever). Eating right and lifting moderately heavy (no spotter for chest/legs). I've seen real gains so far but am just concerned about the gyno getting worse. My initial plan was to go for 12 weeks.

Questions:
1. Should I cut the cycle down to 8 weeks?
2. If so, should I start my clo/nolv early?

SARMS do not aromatize into estrogen and do not increase prolactin levels in the body so side effects like gyno are impossible. There is no way the gyno can be from the SARMS.

Have you gotten blood work done? You might have naturally high estrogen levels. Did you suffer from puberty induced gyno as a kid?

Your best bet would be to add in a low dose AI. Aromasin at 5mg EOD would be a good dosage. You can order aromasin from ag-guys.com if you need a source

You do not need to stop the triple stack early as the SARMS can not be contributing to the gyno.

PS here is a good video for you to watch. In this video I explain what SARMS are in-depth: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

Thanks Muskate, great video.

I had actually read a lot of what he was talking about during my initial research (must have forgot!). I'll definitely ask my doctor for some blood work during my next visit and will definitely look into picking up an AI ASAP.

As a kid I was always a bit husky (never fat) and was pretty self conscious about my weight-- or at least the way my fat looked poking through my clothes. That said, I very well could have had some gyno as a teen.

One follow-up question about the video. He talks about not needing a PCT and to only use a good test booster. However, during my research (and in my planning) everything points to a mini-pct. I've already picked up the liquid clo and nolv for that. Should I consider not doing the mini-pct after?

Thanks,

Can you post pictures? Because there is a high chance that you are just overthinking or its just fat accumulation in that area.

run blood work to see if your estrogen levels are up

although SARM's are non estrogenic it is possible your body is producing more testosterone in an anabolic state which is converting to estrogen. if you are extremely gyno prone then in that environment you could get issues

but only blood work will tell you the truth http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork

SARMS physically can not aromatize, so there should be no aromatization at all when using then, and hence no signs of gynecomastia. Therefore, only one of two things can be happening here. Either you are overthinking it, and there is actually no gyno, or you got some fake SARMS that are in reality prohormones, which can cause gyno. Where did you get your SARMS from?

Back
Top Bottom