Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS and TRT

Giza

Registered
I saw this question on a facebook group I am a member of and it got me wondering. Any thoughts from the experts here? Based on the fact that most of the time you take a break from sarms because they are slightly suppressive but if you're on TRT thats no longer a problem.

"if you are on trt, can you run sarms longer if your bloods look fine? like for example 3 months of s23, then switch to another compound? effective? of waste of time
Again: if everything in your bloods look g2g."

I saw this question on a facebook group I am a member of and it got me wondering. Any thoughts from the experts here? Based on the fact that most of the time you take a break from sarms because they are slightly suppressive but if you're on TRT thats no longer a problem.

"if you are on trt, can you run sarms longer if your bloods look fine? like for example 3 months of s23, then switch to another compound? effective? of waste of time

Sarms need to be cycled whether on trt or not. You dont just stay on them without a break

You have to cycle them regardless to keep you from desensitizing to it

Thank you everyone for the responses. Thats pretty well what I thought, just was a thought provoking question in my mind

Back
Top Bottom