Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS vs Steel

FlyGuy

Registered
Good morning! A couple years ago I was looking into a SARMS cycle but financial reasons kept me from it. Recently I’ve run a couple cycles (pro hormones) from Steel Supplements and had decent results, but nothing really great. Curious your thought on how they compare with SARMS? And if SARMS are the clear winner, what should I be looking into for a stack if I’m wanting to lean out but also get bigger and stronger?

31 years old, 200lbs and 16.5% body fat.
Want to lean out but just want to see those lift numbers grow and see visible muscle development.

Thank you!!

Good morning! A couple years ago I was looking into a SARMS cycle but financial reasons kept me from it. Recently I’ve run a couple cycles (pro hormones) from Steel Supplements and had decent results, but nothing really great. Curious your thought on how they compare with SARMS? And if SARMS are the clear winner, what should I be looking into for a stack if I’m wanting to lean out but also get bigger and stronger?

31 years old, 200lbs and 16.5% body fat.
Want to lean out but just want to see those lift numbers grow and see visible muscle development.

Thank you!!

steel supplements is nothing like sarms, the only sarms-like supplements out there are cardazol, ostazol (m1mk) and nutrozol 677 by banned nutrition

i have the perfect stack plan for you... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

i have the perfect stack plan for you... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

This sounds perfect, thank you!

Now the noob question: how much does each bottle contain/should I get? I don’t know if I’m blind but I’m not seeing this part...

Stack Ostarine with ligandrol or RAD-140 (or both if you don't mind the added expense) and also with cardarine (cardarine is not a SARM, I wish people would stop putting it in the same category) which will help you work out longer and harder whether it is weights or cardio. Ostarine with cardarine is a very standard get lean combo, but for your goal of adding some size you really want the ligandrol and/or RAD-140 in there, also. If you run a stack like that and eat clean you'll lean out a bit while still gaining 5 to 10 pounds over a 12 week cycle. That might not sound like a lot of gain compared to a steroid cycle, but keep in mind there's a pretty big difference in what you look like at 200 pounds/16.5 percent and say 205 to 210 pounds at 13.5 percent. The before/after difference will be noticeable.

Thank you so much fellas! How big are the bottles on the site? Trying to see how much I need to order but don’t see that anywhere? And what’s the difference in clomid or nolva for
The pct?

Thank you so much fellas! How big are the bottles on the site? Trying to see how much I need to order but don’t see that anywhere? And what’s the difference in clomid or nolva for
The pct?

For sarms.forsale the bottles are 30mls so keep that in mind
which is like 30 days supply in general

The pct?

bro they good size, will last a month

The pct?
30ml bottles. Usually a month supply

FlyGuy,

-Steel supplements are not like SARMS. Those are variations of DHEA which are the only few prohormones still left on the market. All of the really strong prohormones with good bioavailability are all gone, banned, illegal for anyone to sell or use in the USA. Since the stuff Steel Supplements sells are all variations of DHEA these are still legal to buy over the counter. I could not really tell you for sure if their stuff is really any stronger than just using the cheap DHEA you can buy over the counter but comparable to SARMS they are not.

-The SARMS cycle protocol that Dylan laid out for you is pretty good and should yield some great results for you. The only thing I would add is that you use N2Slin with your cycle from day #1 till your last day of PCT. Using the N2Slin during your cycle will ensure that you make some nice lean gains from the meals you eat and also that fat is not accumulated from the same meals. N2SLin works by manipulating the insulin response and causing anabolism that way, you just need to take 1-2 capsules of N2Slin 30-45 minutes before each meal. Give it a try: www.N2Slin.com

Back
Top Bottom