Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SARMS vs. Steroids - which is more dangerous?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Question SARMS vs. Steroids - which is more dangerous?

I spoke to Dylan today, he is going live with a SARMS vs. Steroids video soon. So I want to open a discussion here.

What do you guys think, which is safer SARMS or steroids?

Having written about the topic a lot, I don't believe there is even a competition. Steroids can be VERY dangerous, while SARMS are very safe. Most SARMS don't even need a full PCT and don't mess with your hormones.

Dylan chime in please.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't think either is particularly dangerous if used responsibly, but yes there are far more things that can go wrong with steroids if used without reservation

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I discuss the pros and cons of each in the video I will be posting... I think its rather obvious in the video which is all about SIDE EFFECTS, not overall benefits etc... that steroids are going to carry more side effects and in total would be considered more dangerous... sarms side effects are quite mild to start with and in comparison to steroids, they are extremely mild to say the least... I go into great detail in the video, which i urge everyone to watch when its posted

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    I discuss the pros and cons of each in the video I will be posting... I think its rather obvious in the video which is all about SIDE EFFECTS, not overall benefits etc... that steroids are going to carry more side effects and in total would be considered more dangerous... sarms side effects are quite mild to start with and in comparison to steroids, they are extremely mild to say the least... I go into great detail in the video, which i urge everyone to watch when its posted
    bro would u agree with this...90% of bros out there should not be using steroids but rather sarms.... thats how i feel about it....
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    bro would u agree with this...90% of bros out there should not be using steroids but rather sarms.... thats how i feel about it....
    I think a lot of pros either have or do abuse steroids and definitely need to scale back and sarms are a perfect way to scale back and still get great results

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    I think a lot of pros either have or do abuse steroids and definitely need to scale back and sarms are a perfect way to scale back and still get great results
    bro...i really feel too much steroid abuse going on...especially for bros who can use sarms and get great results, they dont need steroids....
    ...whats the point of using 1000mgs of test when the average guy doing that is over 20% bodyfat or less than 10 years of training...they need sarms....
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    bro...i really feel too much steroid abuse going on...especially for bros who can use sarms and get great results, they dont need steroids....
    ...whats the point of using 1000mgs of test when the average guy doing that is over 20% bodyfat or less than 10 years of training...they need sarms....
    Way too much is going on for sure... sarms are the perfect replacement

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Steroids all day long.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yea def steroids. I think the thing is as stated above people dont look at the risks.

People default to they dont work....thats correct they dont work like steroids and they never will but they do work.

Too many guys have short term vision. I want to be 10% or less bodyfat or I want to be the biggest guy in the room and I want all this in 6 months or less so they jack themselevs full of test, tren, mast, deca, eq, etc and throw clen, t3, etc in there.

Short term it may work but long term you are fucking your health.

Now if its responsible/reasonable steroid use then I could see someones argument that steroids are safe but again its in moderation and most guys dont use them in moderation.

I love sarms, they have worked for me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Check out my newest video on this topic...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDDUmVBPUe8

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast