Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1

TheChad

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
So I see sarms1 is up and running but my question now is, what's the deal with the capsules? I'm always hearing if it's not liquid, it's not the real thing. Are they still a ligit approved source with the capsules?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So I see sarms1 is up and running but my question now is, what's the deal with the capsules? I'm always hearing if it's not liquid, it's not the real thing. Are they still a ligit approved source with the capsules?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I posted everything you need to know from the guys themselves - do a search for SARMS1

From multiple sources I have heard that sarms1 capsules are legit. Highly recommended I already placed an order and paid using western union.

I have a good size order coming so I will review after I try them. The whole capsule thing was a legal issue. We were always preaching capsules are fake because SARMs cannot legally be sold as a dietary supplement. Now that S1 is underground in theory it is just fine.

S1 now only accepts bitcoin or WU as payment so they can sell their SARMS in capsules.

In order to get a credit card merchant to process your payments - you need to sell SARMS as a research chemical liquid. Since they no longer use credit card merchants, they can sell the SARMS however they want.

I am actually happy that they starts selling capsulated SARMS. Makes your life way easier.

S1 now only accepts bitcoin or WU as payment so they can sell their SARMS in capsules.

In order to get a credit card merchant to process your payments - you need to sell SARMS as a research chemical liquid. Since they no longer use credit card merchants, they can sell the SARMS however they want.

I am actually happy that they starts selling capsulated SARMS. Makes your life way easier.

I hope my email will contain the WU information. Upon checkout I could only check the Bitcoin option which is extremely stupid option right now.

Bitcoin went from $11,000 to $8,000 in ten days! It takes up to 5-7 business days to clear an exchange with a bank transfer. So my $550 order now becomes $700+ due to market being to volatile!

I would take a business email and paypal some money before trying to chase the price of Bitcoin in order to check out!

Coupon

good question. I answer that here man.. click this link.

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...ds/sarms1-products-g2g!-57214.html#post919442

if you want to give them a try hit me up either PM or visitor message and I will shoot you over a coupon code. we aren't allowed to post the codes on the open forum (forum owners don't want this place turning into groupon lol)

Hello, Steve! I'm a vivid reader of your posts. I was trying to send a PM regarding the coupons for the Ostabolic capsule. Is there a way I could send a message as a new user?

Hello, Steve! I'm a vivid reader of your posts. I was trying to send a PM regarding the coupons for the Ostabolic capsule. Is there a way I could send a message as a new user?

sent you a code

I've personally used sarms1 capsules and in comparison to many other big name distributors they are the most legitimate sarms available. I'm not a spokesperson for any distributor and have no affiliation with any.

I've personally used sarms1 capsules and in comparison to many other big name distributors they are the most legitimate sarms available. I'm not a spokesperson for any distributor and have no affiliation with any.

bro im using sarms1 capsules now...working great..cardarine is sweet...great cardio

Thanks for the review man. We are lucky to have such a good source sponsoring the forums

i agree.. they been around a long time and they have been great

if anyone needs a code please hit me up

I'm looking for a coupon code for sarms1.com if you still have one. I want to try their cardarine caps. Haven't had success with the two other places I've gotten the liquid cardarine from. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom