Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS1 to Australia?

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. www.sarms1.com
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com
1-12 need2slin www.n2bm.com
1-12 gear www.n2bm.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

Osta from SARMs1 arrived today! just under 2 weeks postage!
Have a few questions for you Dylan, and others who may know.

1 - Are the measurements on the dropper reliable for dosing? or will i need to buy an oral syringe?

2 - For my goal, which is to lean bulk without fat gain, how should i adjust my calories? have been eating at 3500 cals with weight staying unchanged for past 3 weeks, and have just upped to 3600 cals yesterday, should i stay eating at 3600 cals? perhaps add 1xHIIT on one of my off days?

3 - Will i be able to increase training frequency to some muscles 3x a week? currently training Heavy lower/Heavy upper/off/Volume lower/volume upper/off/off as a powerlifting/bodybuilding split, could i add in another shoulder and arm workout once the osta kicks in? (i feel they are lagging)

Will be running a log with strength & weight progress, tossing up whether to start tomorrow or in the new week!

Osta from SARMs1 arrived today! just under 2 weeks postage!
Have a few questions for you Dylan, and others who may know.

1 - Are the measurements on the dropper reliable for dosing? or will i need to buy an oral syringe?

2 - For my goal, which is to lean bulk without fat gain, how should i adjust my calories? have been eating at 3500 cals with weight staying unchanged for past 3 weeks, and have just upped to 3600 cals yesterday, should i stay eating at 3600 cals? perhaps add 1xHIIT on one of my off days?

3 - Will i be able to increase training frequency to some muscles 3x a week? currently training Heavy lower/Heavy upper/off/Volume lower/volume upper/off/off as a powerlifting/bodybuilding split, could i add in another shoulder and arm workout once the osta kicks in? (i feel they are lagging)

Will be running a log with strength & weight progress, tossing up whether to start tomorrow or in the new week!

the dropper is very accurate..

i train each body part twice a week... monday and thursday for example is shoulders and biceps, tuesday and friday is back and traps... you get the point, im sure... every 6-8 weeks i switch the muscle groupings as well just to make sure i keep my body guessing....

Back
Top Bottom