bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SARMS1 to Australia?

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Aus customs seize alot supps theyre pretty tight, i've had protein pwder not get through before (a while ago/not sure why) and friends have had natty test boosters not get through because the name was similar to a drug lol. And also price product+shipping can be debating sometimes.
    As to the real meds.. definitely not hard to find.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    just checked the tests, no estrogen reading, might look into getting another test.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    aromasin would be used for the issue... you can easily get hcgenerate shipped to you man... here is a full cycle layout for you... i do know sarms1 ships to Australia on a daily basis... there is no "countless" otc products... they are products that are HIGHLY effective and reputable and don't require you to use unnecessary chemical compounds when safer and just as effective other options are available to you... noone is forcing you to use them, they are simply giving you a beter and safer option...
    Just ordered mk from sarms1, hopefully it doesnt take to long to get here, i'm looking forward to it.

Dylan and any others willing to provide advice,
    my goals are mainly to gain lean muscle without any bf gain, so i guess you could say something inbetween a recomp and lean bulk because i don't necessarily want to lose weight, i would rather gain.
    Current stats are:
    -6'4
    -85kg or 187lb(always weighed fasted)
    -bf% i'd say would be around 10
    -Have had lower back issues, and have early stages of tricep tendonitis but have learned to deal with and work around these with my mobility work which i usually do pre workout.
    - btw guys the reason i only weigh 85kg is because i'm just coming out of 6 day gastro, where i spent all day and night on the toilet, with minimal to no food intake. before this i weighed 89.5kg (fasted) with the very same bodyfat% (ok maybe i lost a tiny bit of bf from gastro), so pls dont rip on me

Currently eating 3500cals a day, flexible dieting, at least 70% of this is unprocessed foods. (usually more)
    maintenence is around 3300 cals (i lose weight eating at 3100 lol)

I train 4x a week, Heavy lower, Heavy upper, rest, Volume lower, Volume upper, rest, rest. and i follow linear progression and always record lifts.
    I enjoy this system as im lean bulking, a focus on strength helps me keep motivated (its easier to gauge strength progress than growth progress)

Any and all advice is accepted and appreciated.

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Brobeans View Post
    Just ordered mk from sarms1, hopefully it doesnt take to long to get here, i'm looking forward to it.

my goals are mainly to gain lean muscle without any bf gain, so i guess you could say something inbetween a recomp and lean bulk because i don't necessarily want to lose weight, i would rather gain.
    Current stats are:
    -6'4
    -Have had lower back issues, and have early stages of tricep tendonitis but have learned to deal with and work around these with my mobility work which i usually do pre workout.
    - btw guys the reason i only weigh 85kg is because i'm just coming out of 6 day gastro, where i spent all day and night on the toilet, with minimal to no food intake. before this i weighed 89.5kg (fasted) with the very same bodyfat% (ok maybe i lost a tiny bit of bf from gastro), so pls dont rip on me

Currently eating 3500cals a day, flexible dieting, at least 70% of this is unprocessed foods. (usually more)

I train 4x a week, Heavy lower, Heavy upper, rest, Volume lower, Volume upper, rest, rest. and i follow linear progression and always record lifts.
    I enjoy this system as im lean bulking, a focus on strength helps me keep motivated (its easier to gauge strength progress than growth progress)

You made a good choice brotha. Dylan is the man for Sarm cycles. Im sure he'll get with you when he wakes up.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
    You made a good choice brotha. Dylan is the man for Sarm cycles. Im sure he'll get with you when he wakes up.
    Thanks Felicity, my rats are REALLY excited!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You will definitely enjoy your cycle with sarms1. Keep us updated on how this goes for you

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    You will definitely enjoy your cycle with sarms1. Keep us updated on how this goes for you
    Will do Rick, I plan on doing a log.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Brobeans View Post

Current stats are:
    -6'4

are you only getting mk? you simply want an mk only cycle?

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That is correct Dylan. I will maybe stack them in the future, but would like to see how it goes for me as a standalone.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    any suggestions for mk only?
    will stack in future.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast