Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS1: the best SARMS on the market!! SEE WHY: SARMS LOG 9/14

KihlerNutriton

Registered
Hello

Bio: I have been bodybuilding for 5 years and am currently attending college at Western Oregon.
I have cycled twice and after using SARMS1 I will never look back!! my strength pre and post workout is amazing and my gains have never stayed so solid after cycles. SARMS1 are a dream come true when it comes to pct and keeping gains. That is if nutrition is on point:cool:

This is my first post on evolutionary.org and I just want to come out and say I appreciate all the hard work the writers and creators have put into on this site. I have been lurking around this forum and site for a while now and I have added so much knowledge to my arsenal to pull from for bodybuilding. that being said what better to start off then with a good LOG. We will be doing a 12 Week bulking cycle.

STATS:~~~
age 24
height 5'10
weight 194
BF ~9%

SARMS/gear~~

S4 (Andarine) 25mg ED 1-12
LGD-4033 10mg ED 1-12
GW-501516 (Cardarine) 20mg ED W 1-12
dbol 20mg 1-4
winny 50mg 9-12
Hcgenerate 1-12
n2guard 1-12

PCT:
MK-2866 (Ostarine) 25mg
Hcgenerate 13-20
post-cycle 13-20
letrozole 13-20

Diet

Meal 1: 8 eggs oats/w cinnamon
meal 2: 8 oz chicken/ 1 cup brown rice/ 1 cup raw broccoli/ 1/2 avocado
meal 3 pre workout: 50g protein powder/ 2 rice cakes/
during workout: BCAA
meal 4 post workout: 50g protein/ 1 cup of white rice/ 1 cup of brown rice/ 1/2 avocado
meal 5: 6oz salmon/ asparagus
meal 6 1 quart of cottage cheese
meal 7:my secret Blair protein blend

*Each day will be simple. 1.warm-up(jog)~ 2.muscle group gravity work~ 3.Heavy lifting~ 4. isolation. DONE.

Training split:
Mon: legs
Tues: back
Wed: chest
Thurs: shoulders
Friday: arms
Saturday: off
Sunday: morning jog

Will update

Feel free to share any comments, ideas or suggestions

Thanks,

KihlerNutrition

Couple things:
I wouldn't use letro on cycle, let alone pct. It should only be used in a gyno-reversal stack OFF CYCLE. The reason it's particularly a bad choice in pct is that you WILL get estrogen rebound off letro. It is also bad on your lipid profile. I would run aromasin on cycle and through pct- no estrogen rebound and friendlier to your lipids.
Also, any particular reason you chose dbol as the kickstart? It looks like you're trying to use the Winny at the end to dry out, which is fine, but it's drying up dbol's wet gains. Maybe there's enough time in between orals that you'll lose the water, but there are some other good orals out there with cleaner gains.
If you are intent on dbol, you NEED an AI. I personally need an AI on 100mg of test/wk because I'm so sensitive to estrogen.
Also, any reason you're not running an injectable like test c?
Diet looks pretty good, bro, just make sure you are on point on your calories. I'd add a little more fat, but I'm more a low-carb guy.
Any questions, just post here. Welcome to Evo, bro!

bro cycle and diet looks great...but why use letrozole? maybe you meant letrozone.....

Use Letrozone for PCT, not Letrozole. There is a HUGE difference in what each one will do for you when it comes to controlling (not crushing) estrogen, and recovery.

You will really enjoy the sarms cycle, but I would strongly consider Dianabulk in place of Dbol. 2 caps per day for 4 weeks

Use Letrozone for PCT, not Letrozole. There is a HUGE difference in what each one will do for you when it comes to controlling (not crushing) estrogen, and recovery.

You will really enjoy the sarms cycle, but I would strongly consider Dianabulk in place of Dbol. 2 caps per day for 4 weeks

LOL yes do not use letrozole ... use letrozone! very important here... omg

again....letro and letrozole are two different things.

Letrozole is a topical AI that would be perfect for your PH/Sarm cycle. letro, as said, is mainly for gyno or reducing estrogen down to nothing.

post up a log, or give updates here. Curious on how things go for you as i may run something very close to it in 6wks or so.

You mean LetroZONE. And to the OP, sarms are the greatest discovery since synthetic testosterone back in the 40's (or whenever it was). Lol. Sarms1 all the way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

again....letro and letrozole are two different things.

Letrozole is a topical AI that would be perfect for your PH/Sarm cycle. letro, as said, is mainly for gyno or reducing estrogen down to nothing.

post up a log, or give updates here. Curious on how things go for you as i may run something very close to it in 6wks or so.

letrozone is the tropical ai bro, not letrozole..

Back
Top Bottom