Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 GW-501516 and S4 70lb shred log!

Breakfast: 2 large organic eggs, fried onion, tomatoe, bacon bits, tsp sour cream, hot sauce, 1 coffee with heavy cream and 2 packs sweetnlow, 1 cup black

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

You're doing low carbs. Drop the tomatoes and any other fruits.

Get ketostix at the pharmacy, you'll need to measure when you're in ketosis.

You're doing low carbs. Drop the tomatoes and any other fruits.

Get ketostix at the pharmacy, you'll need to measure when you're in ketosis.

There's like 5 grams of carbs in a whole medium tomato, I have half a small tomato with my breakfast.. that's like 2 grams of carbs.. you really think that is that bad

Today's workout will be shoulders and traps. I haven't worked out either muscle group since I've started. After hitting my biceps so hard and not being able to straighten my and for 3 days, I think I'll take it easy today. I'm thinking 3 sets of isolation for each group, and 3 sets of a compound exercise to hit each group. Delts: 10x10x10 military press, increasing weight each time. Traps: 10x10x10 shrugs increasing weight each time. Compound: 6x8x10x12 front barbell raises (from waist to chin) at the same weight. Will do a 5 minute warm up on the bike while stretching upper body, after lifting I'll either do 30 or 45 minutes of the bike on interval setting.

Today's workout will be shoulders and traps. I haven't worked out either muscle group since I've started. After hitting my biceps so hard and not being able to straighten my and for 3 days, I think I'll take it easy today. I'm thinking 3 sets of isolation for each group, and 3 sets of a compound exercise to hit each group. Delts: 10x10x10 military press, increasing weight each time. Traps: 10x10x10 shrugs increasing weight each time. Compound: 6x8x10x12 front barbell raises (from waist to chin) at the same weight. Will do a 5 minute warm up on the bike while stretching upper body, after lifting I'll either do 30 or 45 minutes of the bike on interval setting.

1 scoop whey before, 1 scoop after. Nutrition facts per scoop: 170 calories, 2.5g fat, 7g carbs, 2g sugar, 30g protein. I'm using "body fortress super advanced whey" right now, but I have gold standard 0 carb coming in the mail as well as my bcaas

Still want to get: pre workout mix (although they all seem pretty high in sugar... May have to wait till I'm done cutting and I start bulking to use that) creatine, multi vit, fish oil, and some sort of casein protein

This will be the first time working out my shoulder since I tore my rotator cuff. We will see how it feels. Lol, honestly, I forgot which one I tore... the both feel great. It's acting kind of annoying, I don't remember which side to look out for more closely

This will be the first time working out my shoulder since I tore my rotator cuff. We will see how it feels. Lol, honestly, I forgot which one I tore... the both feel great. It's acting kind of annoying, I don't remember which side to look out for more closely

Careful with that shoulder, bro. And as far as pre-workout supps I would probably skip them if you're taking GW. Just a bunch of caffeine that's going to compete with the GW for CNS attention. GW should be all the energy you need to blow through your training for now. Afterwards would be fine though. And that way you'll know how well the GW is working since it will be the only thing in your system stimulant-wise.

Careful with that shoulder, bro. And as far as pre-workout supps I would probably skip them if you're taking GW. Just a bunch of caffeine that's going to compete with the GW for CNS attention. GW should be all the energy you need to blow through your training for now. Afterwards would be fine though. And that way you'll know how well the GW is working since it will be the only thing in your system stimulant-wise.

Oh yeah I'm probably gonna look like the biggest vagina in the weight room cause I'm not planning on using much weight at all.. probably going to start the military presses at 15 or 20 lbs just to see how it feels.. and your totally right about the pws.. idk what I was thinking.. I guess I wasn't thinking about the gw at all...

Ugh.. I can't wait till it gets here!

Oh yeah I'm probably gonna look like the biggest vagina in the weight room cause I'm not planning on using much weight at all.. probably going to start the military presses at 15 or 20 lbs just to see how it feels.. and your totally right about the pws.. idk what I was thinking.. I guess I wasn't thinking about the gw at all...

Ugh.. I can't wait till it gets here!

The human shoulder is shitty to begin with honestly haha four tiny muscles keeping that entire joint in place. Just take it slow and build up that stabilization strength. Hopefully your GW arrives soon!

Btw check this out it will benefit you greatly with methodology of training with your shoulder.

http://www.ergo-log.com/best-shoulder-press-standing-with-dumbbells.html

Friday, 01/10/15 - shoulders and traps
Military press - 3 sets of 10
Set 1: 75lbs machine
Set 2: 87.5lbs (8 reps failure)
Set 3: 75lbs (5 reps failure)
Shrugs - 3 sets of 10
Set 1: 55lbs db
Set 2: 60lbs db
Set 3: 65 lbs db
Barbell raises
Set 1: 60lbs bb 6r
Set 2: 60lbs 8r
Split jerks
Set 1: 90lbs 6r
Set2: 90lbs 4r
Cardio: 30 minutes hr intervals 134-168

Dinner: chicken breast with cheese and hit sauce, broccoli, salad with bacon bits, feta, red onions and oil and vinegar

Nevermind I got it... so do I want ketones in my urine, or is that a sign that I need to refeed?

Back
Top Bottom