Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 GW-501516 and S4 70lb shred log!

I just got the gw and s4 in the mail today how should I start it.
You should be fine starting the S4 at 50mg a day, but if you notice some visual side effects you may want to reduce dose a tad. It's hard to explain how the S4 messes with your vision, and i personally didn't really mind it, but everybody is different

S4 is known to commonly cause night vision issues since it binds to receptors in the eye, resulting in either a yellowish vision tint at night or increasing difficulty adjusting to light or dark, or both. The incidence/severity is person and dose dependent though, and your vision returns to normal after d/c'ing S4.

S4 is known to commonly cause night vision issues since it binds to receptors in the eye, resulting in either a yellowish vision tint at night or increasing difficulty adjusting to light or dark, or both. The incidence/severity is person and dose dependent though, and your vision returns to normal after d/c'ing S4.
Exactly.
Can u try and explain to me how it mess with u
What that bro up there said. Nothing permanent, just annoying when you are playing laser tag lol.

Can u try and explain to me how it mess with u
And like I said, start your own thread. Use it as a log and record how you are feeling on a day to day basis. There are a lot of Bros and bras on here that know a million times more than I do about this stuff too. Also, that way some of these SARM PHDs can track your progress with you and they will add their opinions on almost everything you write. Just browse through this thread, you will see how much help they have been to me.

great job my man, I am a pro mma fighter so I go running/cardio in the am and mma at night... should I do 10mg before each? or just 20mg once a day? ayyy I just got my answer reading the other posts..lol either way stay strong!

great job my man, I am a pro mma fighter so I go running/cardio in the am and mma at night... should I do 10mg before each? or just 20mg once a day? ayyy I just got my answer reading the other posts..lol either way stay strong!

Always split, personally.

thanks my man.. same with S4?

yes,

really in the start of S4, dose it 3x ED if you can. 15-20mg per dose......this really keeps the vision issues away. slowly taper up n up til you get to 80mg or so.

the gains @ 80 are just great, but you need to work your way up.

GL

Hey, I am astonished at your progress!, Well done and keep it going.
Wanted to get some advice, I am currently on the EC stack and its going great but i wanna boost things up a bit and thinking of purchasing S4 and GW or should i just
stick with EC and add GW ? any thoughts ?
Also what are some sides from GW and S4 ?, after the cycle which is 8 weeks right ? should I do some sort of PCT ?
Thanks a lot !!!!

Just want to bump this thread in case he got into it again and got locked up. He has to come home sometime. I read this whole God damn thing after reading one of evo's articles and did a search and came here. Got into it and couldn't stop. Hope he's doing OK. Hard work, school dedication to his routine. Wish him the best.

Back
Top Bottom