Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS1 Healing Log

Masonic Bodybuilder

Staff
Hey Guys,

So a lot of you know that I have been struggling with a shoulder injury for probably 2 years now. It is a rotator cuff injury from pounding away with heavy weights when I was younger and not giving it proper rest. I have had it checked out by the doctor and right now it does not require surgery but they are encouraging me to really rest it. I have been lifting lighter but still from time to time it will act up and cause me a lot of pain.

I have decided to run a healing stack and see what Ostarine can do for me. I got my product from SARMS1 like I always do. This is my first time using their Ostarine in capsules though. I will probably updated this weekly unless there is something significant to report. Below I will list other supplements I take and just a general idea of what my training will be.

Ostarine will be 25mg per day for 12 weeks.
No PCT required because I am on doctor prescribed TRT at 125mg per week.

Supplements taken daily - N2Guard, creatine, multivitamin, N2Generate, N2Slin. This is what I take no matter if I am on anything or not.

Diet - I eat in a deficit or at maintenance daily with pretty typical bodybuilder foods. Weekends are tough for me with a wife and kids so cheat meals happen more than they should.

Training - I will be using lighter weights and doing a 4 day split:

Monday - back and cardio
Tuesday - legs
Wednesday - off
Thursday - shoulders and arms and cardio
Friday - chest
Saturday - cardio
Sunday - off

My current stats are: 35 years old, 5'7", 180lbs, 14% body fat

I will notice the changes easily because the pain is very consistent when I wake up and during certain movements.

Let me know if you guys have any questions or if there is any specific info you are looking for.

360f35eaa8de38912057f801ee0f5dd6.jpg

I say tb500! I have been pinning 2mg in my left delt every 3days for about 2weeks & it has helped tremendously!

That is something I will look at down the road, especially now that we have a peptide sponsor on the board. I am really interested to see how much of a difference the Ostarine will make. I can use all the help right now!

I say tb500! I have been pinning 2mg in my left delt every 3days for about 2weeks & it has helped tremendously!

tb500 and ostarine together along with n2jointrx is the stack I would do

also you don't have to pin tb500 spot injection, you can pin it anywhere in the body and it will work all areas equally from what I have researched the past 5 years or so on it

tb500 and ostarine together along with n2jointrx is the stack I would do

also you don't have to pin tb500 spot injection, you can pin it anywhere in the body and it will work all areas equally from what I have researched the past 5 years or so on it

I just figure the more time it spends in the injured area & more of the actual compound is in the area the better.
Also been sight injecting bpc157 at 40mcg daily in the same area.

I just figure the more time it spends in the injured area & more of the actual compound is in the area the better.

hey if it works for ya keep doing it.

I am hoping to get TB500 asap. i have used it before and it was awesome, have had a hard time finding legit stuff since

You can but hope.

Nice man. Simple and effective. No need to over complicate things.

I will be following along!

That is something I will look at down the road, especially now that we have a peptide sponsor on the board. I am really interested to see how much of a difference the Ostarine will make. I can use all the help right now!

I know what u mean it has been almost a month since I have done any upper body training. Still hitting legs 1 a week tho, wanted to hit them 2x a week since no upper body training but leg training takes to much out of me, the can't handle trembling & barely being able to walk more than 1 a week.
Best of luck!

I know what u mean it has been almost a month since I have done any upper body training. Still hitting legs 1 a week tho, wanted to hit them 2x a week since no upper body training but leg training takes to much out of me, the can't handle trembling & barely being able to walk more than 1 a week.
Best of luck!

Haha, I know the feeling. If you are hitting them that hard then once per week is good. I hope to have some updates coming soon.

Hey Guys,

So a lot of you know that I have been struggling with a shoulder injury for probably 2 years now. It is a rotator cuff injury from pounding away with heavy weights when I was younger and not giving it proper rest. I have had it checked out by the doctor and right now it does not require surgery but they are encouraging me to really rest it. I have been lifting lighter but still from time to time it will act up and cause me a lot of pain.

I have decided to run a healing stack and see what Ostarine can do for me. I got my product from SARMS1 like I always do. This is my first time using their Ostarine in capsules though. I will probably updated this weekly unless there is something significant to report. Below I will list other supplements I take and just a general idea of what my training will be.

Ostarine will be 25mg per day for 12 weeks.
No PCT required because I am on doctor prescribed TRT at 125mg per week.

Supplements taken daily - N2Guard, creatine, multivitamin, N2Generate, N2Slin. This is what I take no matter if I am on anything or not.

Diet - I eat in a deficit or at maintenance daily with pretty typical bodybuilder foods. Weekends are tough for me with a wife and kids so cheat meals happen more than they should.

Training - I will be using lighter weights and doing a 4 day split:

Monday - back and cardio
Tuesday - legs
Wednesday - off
Thursday - shoulders and arms and cardio
Friday - chest
Saturday - cardio
Sunday - off

My current stats are: 35 years old, 5'7", 180lbs, 14% body fat

I will notice the changes easily because the pain is very consistent when I wake up and during certain movements.

Let me know if you guys have any questions or if there is any specific info you are looking for.

360f35eaa8de38912057f801ee0f5dd6.jpg

Thanks for sharing. It’s nice to have mods do this for the new guys from time to time. I’ve done research myself on sarms to help with an injury I’ve been dealing with. In addition to Ostarine, I’ve also read MK 677 (Nutrobal) is helpful for injuries. I already have Ostarine, but might pick up some MK-677 also.

Thanks for sharing. It’s nice to have mods do this for the new guys from time to time. I’ve done research myself on sarms to help with an injury I’ve been dealing with. In addition to Ostarine, I’ve also read MK 677 (Nutrobal) is helpful for injuries. I already have Ostarine, but might pick up some MK-677 also.

bro best for injuries is ostabolic (ostarine) and nutrobal mk677....

I like it. We are in the trenches too

Ostarine + Nutrobal or HGH would be a really good recovery stack.

Nothing to really report yet. I am just being extra careful while training and being very consistent with diet. This log is probably going to take a good 6-8 weeks to have noticeable results so hang in there guys! I will post any updates as they come.

Back
Top Bottom