Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 order pending??

Leatherman88

Registered
Hey everyone. I'm a long time reader, First time poster. I ordered the "pct stack" from sarms1.com (gw 501516 + mk2866) on Friday at about 9 am. My Order is still pending and they haven't made a withdrawal from my account yet. Is this normal? I'm wondering if there was a problem with my order or my card. Any insight to this would be great as I am very anxious to try their products due to all the positive reviews.

I'd sit back and relax a bit. Give it a little more time. I know how the wait can be but I don't think there's anything to worry about quite yet.

I'm actually thinking about sticking around for a bit. There is a ton of helpful information on this site. Thanks for the welcome. And for answering my question. I can get a bit paranoid having to wait when nothing is happening lol.

You mean Friday as in yesterday? If so just relax. They are a very well run business and I guarantee you will have your stuff very soon

brother welcome to evo family...sarms1 says on their site 72 business hours for processing, you just ordered last night by the look of it...no worries brother just give it until monday, sat/sunday are not working day...

As others have said. Give it a day or two. I've placed a few orders now and they are great either the communication throughout the entire process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything will be fine, don't worry. sarms1 is a very reliable company that has deserved a good respect over the years.

Have a similar question. I made an order the other day and got an email with a chargeback withdrawal agree,net due to the price of my order. Anyone else had this happen? I was wondering why I hadn't been charged and then received the email you may check and ,ale sure you didn't receive the same bro. I got it the following day

Have a similar question. I made an order the other day and got an email with a chargeback withdrawal agree,net due to the price of my order. Anyone else had this happen? I was wondering why I hadn't been charged and then received the email you may check and ,ale sure you didn't receive the same bro. I got it the following day

bro this is not the right way to handle your order...please email sarms1 direct with your order questions...evo is not the right place to get order information brother...

Hey @gearhead you said it's not the right way to handle my order do you mean that something is possibly wrong? Or am I reading your reply wrong? I wasn't worried about my order they were quick to let me know what was going on.

Hey @gearhead you said it's not the right way to handle my order do you mean that something is possibly wrong? Or am I reading your reply wrong? I wasn't worried about my order they were quick to let me know what was going on.

Nothing is wrong with your order. He was simply stating that the most efficient way to deal with order issues/questions is by emailing their customer service team directly and not creating a thread on EVO.

sarms1.com is a very reliable company. Simply email their customer support team with any issues and I am confident they will rectify any possible issues and answer any questions you may have.

Remember that they are closed on the weekends and have normal Monday - Friday operation hours so be a little patient :)

Nothing is wrong with your order. He was simply stating that the most efficient way to deal with order issues/questions is by emailing their customer service team directly and not creating a thread on EVO.

sarms1.com is a very reliable company. Simply email their customer support team with any issues and I am confident they will rectify any possible issues and answer any questions you may have.

Remember that they are closed on the weekends and have normal Monday - Friday operation hours so be a little patient :)

Thanks bro I didn't start the thread just saw it and thought the circumstances may be similar. That's why I recommended the op check his email and see if he had received correspondence like I had. I'm not worried about my order and understand the hours of operation. Like I said I was contacted by the customer service rep in a very courteous email and was made aware of what was going on before it had even crossed my mind to email them concerning anything. Wasn't trying to cause a commotion.

To be honest I was impressed with how quickly they were on the ball and due to the size of my order had said they were gonna throw in some extra goodies.

brother i meant posting order questions on forums won't help...you have to contact sarms1 direct...sorry bro we don't know about what evo brothers buy and the order process is subjective....

brother i meant posting order questions on forums won't help...you have to contact sarms1 direct...sorry bro we don't know about what evo brothers buy and the order process is subjective....

Hey bro I apologize was just trying to help out another bro. My order had said it was processing and the email I received explained why and once that was taken care of it went through with no issues. Assumed the op may have got the same and just hadn't noticed because my email stated that the order would be on hold until they heard back from me. So far the support team at sarms1 has been top shelf and have sent me updates on my own order every step.

Back
Top Bottom