Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS1 Order Problems

2sscamaro#53

Registered
Hi everyone, I'm new to your thread and would appreciate any and all feedback. I've order from SARMS1 for years with no problems and enjoyed the quality of the SARMS. I ordered a 12 weeks cycle and paid $819 in dollars and whatever that equates into bitcoin. I sent bitcoin from coinbase and I've having a heck of a time getting my ordered processed. Customer serivce can't seem to find or process the order. Is anyone else having problems...? Has anyone tried the new LDG-4033 and S4 capsules..?

Thank you. I've been dealing with Mark in customer service since last Wednesday. He can't seem to link my $819 order to the bitcoin I sent. The time zone difference is making this equally frustrating.

Thank you. I've been dealing with Mark in customer service since last Wednesday. He can't seem to link my $819 order to the bitcoin I sent. The time zone difference is making this equally frustrating.

Mark is a good guy. He'll make sure everything gets straightened out.

Give him a few more days. The last couple of days were the weekend. He only answers emails Monday-Friday

Hi everyone, I'm new to your thread and would appreciate any and all feedback. I've order from SARMS1 for years with no problems and enjoyed the quality of the SARMS. I ordered a 12 weeks cycle and paid $819 in dollars and whatever that equates into bitcoin. I sent bitcoin from coinbase and I've having a heck of a time getting my ordered processed. Customer serivce can't seem to find or process the order. Is anyone else having problems...? Has anyone tried the new LDG-4033 and S4 capsules..?

bro so you didnt get a response? or what happened?

Just keep persistent by email. Mark will get back to you.

Hard to say what is going on. None of the mods here work for S1. I would just let them sort it out. This is the first issue I have heard of so I wouldn't be concerned. It will get taken care of.

Hi everyone. As an update, Mark says he's packing up my order for shipment. This was my first bitcoin purchase and I'm not a fan. Not sure why customer service had so many problems linking my order to the bitcoin. Spent too much time "walking" my order through the system with customer service. Hopefully, your orders will go smoother than mine.

Please let me know what you mean that none of the mods work here..? Are the SARMs poor quality..? Thx for your reply.

Please let me know what you mean that none of the mods work here..? Are the SARMs poor quality..? Thx for your reply.

he means the mods don't run sarms1 bro. so customer service issues need to be directed to them as we cannot help you.

they are an approved source and Mark has been busting his ass to catch up.. it was a mess for months after the sarm's ban in the US and all the processors banning sarm's. I said this problem would happen early last year as soon as paypal, amazon and ebay started banning sarm's sales. from there all processors followed suit.

so i understand the frustration with bitcoin, but that is how it has to be from now on until we stop electing fascists to run the government

Thanks for clearing that up Steve. I just wanted to make the separation form the mods and sponsors. Mods are not employed by sponsors. You need to deal with them directly for customer service.

Thanks for clearing that up Steve. I just wanted to make the separation form the mods and sponsors. Mods are not employed by sponsors. You need to deal with them directly for customer service.

Correct. Moderators are just here on the forums to make sure members aren't spamming, ripping people off etc.

Moderators have NOTHING to do with the sponsors.

Hello All - I wanted to let you know I received my S4 and LDG 4033 today. While the process took a bit longer than expected, Mark in customer service is great..!! Do you know how many of the S4 and LDG capsules are recommended per day..? I appreciate you help.

he means the mods don't run sarms1 bro. so customer service issues need to be directed to them as we cannot help you.

they are an approved source and Mark has been busting his ass to catch up.. it was a mess for months after the sarm's ban in the US and all the processors banning sarm's. I said this problem would happen early last year as soon as paypal, amazon and ebay started banning sarm's sales. from there all processors followed suit.

so i understand the frustration with bitcoin, but that is how it has to be from now on until we stop electing fascists to run the government

Ab-so-fkin-lutely. I just contacted the admin of another sponsor re product coming in. If it worked how people suggested I'd run the bloody company and I wouldn't be emailing anyone. The BEST we can do is point them at threads to hurry them along if need be. That's it.

Back
Top Bottom