bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SARMS1 Ostarine - My Log

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So it's been 3 days since my last update and I've taken my 7th dose this morning.

Things are looking up at this point but I'm not sure how much to ascribe to the Ostarine. I've played 2 softball games and done 1 full body workout since my last post. The softball games were great, I was running faster than before. And I also noticed some more arm strenth when throwing(this could be a result of getting consistent with my arm work over the last month). I definitely had more energy during the games, it was easier to get rolling. My workout was awesome. Full body with minimal pain compared to in the past. Today I'm actually have more pain from sore muscles than from my tendons or back, it's been a while since I've felt this way.

So things are looking up. I'm not sure how much of the change has come because of the Ostarine, but any benefits I see will be building off the momentum of the past few days.

Australopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerminator View Post
    Woke up late again, took Osta at 10:30am. I have been using the dropper and putting it under my tongue. Let me tell you, it burns under there when I leave it for a while. It's not really a bad thing, makes it feel like it's working.
    I'm in for this log, but I think many of the experienced SARM users would advise against holding the Ostarine under your tongue. Just throw it down right away and chase it with some water if need be. I know you get the peace of mind that it is working, but it will be even more effective if you just swallow it.

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OwenSeiter View Post
    I'm in for this log, but I think many of the experienced SARM users would advise against holding the Ostarine under your tongue. Just throw it down right away and chase it with some water if need be. I know you get the peace of mind that it is working, but it will be even more effective if you just swallow it.
    Yeah?
    I am totally ok with not holding it under my tongue. I know for some other liquid supplements, it is supposed to get absorbed better if you leave it under there for a while. I only started doing it because that's how I first read about doing it.

Power Lifter
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OwenSeiter View Post
    i do it with all sarms for about 6-8 seconds.

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    OK so it's been one week. Not a whole lot to report so far. Here are my observations, these things may or may not have to do with the Ostarine.
    -I've only done two workouts for the week , one on the first day and one three days later. The second one was much better.
    -I have been able to go harder during sports activities than normal. Which has led to an increase in soreness in my elbow and knees. Catch 22.
    -I have felt a lot more competitive, even angry, during games. Even if we are winning. Not sure what to make of that.

The biggest difference so far has been a huge increase in appetite. I'm thinking of upping my calories. I will at the very least start tracking them closer to make sure that I'm not actually too far below maintenance.

On the the second week! I have a workout tonight that I'm looking forward to. Great way to spend a Friday.

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Also, I have stopped holding the liquid under my tongue. I developed some tiny mouth sores there so I think that might not have been the best idea. But damn the taste is tougher deal with when I use the dropper directly on my tongue.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I love running ostarine. I've ran it solo and experienced great recomp. I've ran sarms1.com and another company and enjoyed the sarms1.com better.
    "If you haven't hit failure, you're not succeeding"~Fizzisnumerouno (a.k.a. Jay Razer)

10% off agguys: AGREP99QZ
    10% off n2bm: Dylan10

http://needtobuildmuscle.com/
    http://w3.elitefitness.com/images/14...bcd1ba9a42.png
    http://www.ag-guys.com/
    http://w3.elitefitness.com/images/04...518701a84a.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well a lot has happened since my last update. Some good, some bad. I'm now in the middle of my third week of taking it every morning.

So far I haven't noticed a dramatic difference being on the Ostarine aside from being able to bring more intensity in the gym. Last week I pushed too hard trying to maximize the effects since I was getting to the point where I should start seeing some effect. However I managed to aggravate my back and my right elbow pretty badly. I went to the Dr and he put me on a dose of prednizone. Prednisone messes up your blood sugar and makes you retain water weight. It also makes me very hungry, constantly.

Thankfully I'm only on a small dose, I've already taken the last pill actually. But I kinda feel like the Prednisone and SARMS are going to fight it out and see if I stay anabolic.

I'm supposed to start seeing the recomp effects of the sarms this week. The toughest part is going to be getting quality gym work. Fun fact, you use your back and elbow a lot when working out. I have to strike the balance of hitting all the big muscle groups with enough stimulation for them to grow, and also not injuring myself further.

For my diet I'm keeping calories relatively low but keeping protein high. The biggest issue so far is the hunger, I've had some pretty severe pangs since I started on the prednisone. I'm going to need to spend extra time planning and prepping food so I don't do something stupid like binge. Lots of chicken and fish in my future.

Any advice dealing with the prednizone would be helpful. I will report back after my gym session tonight.

Head Source Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerminator View Post
    Well a lot has happened since my last update. Some good, some bad. I'm now in the middle of my third week of taking it every morning.

So far I haven't noticed a dramatic difference being on the Ostarine aside from being able to bring more intensity in the gym. Last week I pushed too hard trying to maximize the effects since I was getting to the point where I should start seeing some effect. However I managed to aggravate my back and my right elbow pretty badly. I went to the Dr and he put me on a dose of prednizone. Prednisone messes up your blood sugar and makes you retain water weight. It also makes me very hungry, constantly.

Thankfully I'm only on a small dose, I've already taken the last pill actually. But I kinda feel like the Prednisone and SARMS are going to fight it out and see if I stay anabolic.

I'm supposed to start seeing the recomp effects of the sarms this week. The toughest part is going to be getting quality gym work. Fun fact, you use your back and elbow a lot when working out. I have to strike the balance of hitting all the big muscle groups with enough stimulation for them to grow, and also not injuring myself further.

For my diet I'm keeping calories relatively low but keeping protein high. The biggest issue so far is the hunger, I've had some pretty severe pangs since I started on the prednisone. I'm going to need to spend extra time planning and prepping food so I don't do something stupid like binge. Lots of chicken and fish in my future.

Any advice dealing with the prednizone would be helpful. I will report back after my gym session tonight.
    Try to go alittle lighter and use strict form.Sounds like your joints and tendons are adapting.,

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    2 more workouts down and I'm still in some some pain. No longer taking prednisone, didn't see any negative effects from it, but it also didn't give me the relief it usually does.

After 3 weeks I haven't really noticed any major effects of the Ostarine. I'm going harder in the gym, but that could be my mentality from trying to maximize the effects of the Ostarine. My recovery has been shitty, but this could just be that I'm not used to recovering from harder workouts. It could also be that I'm not eating enough, something I need to rectify.

I've got sore muscles today after doing upper body workout yesterday. Feels good in the muscles, but CNS feels burned out. Leg workout today, then circuit training on Saturday.

No noticeable physical changes yet. Definite bump in libido.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast