Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 S4 - GW with Anavar and Sarms1 MK PCT log

summerwolf

Proficient Brother
Registered
Hello everyone!

This past monday, I have started my new cycle.

Stats:

5'11"
225 lbs
~18-20% bodyfat.

Started on monday

15mg S4 in morning and 15 mg in afternoon. Dosage will go up to 20-20 on next monday and then finally the 25-25 in the 3rd week.
10mg GW in morning (pre-cardio) and 10mg GW in the afternoon (pre-workout). In about 3 weeks, ill simply do 20mg in the afternoon.
10mg Var in the morning. 10mg Var in the afternoon. 10mg Var before bed. Going up by 10mg next week and another 10mg the following week. Will be cruising at 50mg a day.

Typical workouts:

Monday:

Morning Cardio: 15 min HIIT treadmill with 30 min stationary bicycle

Afternoon:

Decline bench press: 3x10 135lbs
Alternated Incline DB press: (1x12 55lbs switching to 1x10 45lbs right away) 3 times
Alternated DB bench press: (1x12 55lbs switching to 1x10 45lbs right away) 3 times
Pec flys machine: (1x12 140lbs switching to 1x10 110lbs right away) 3 times
DB shoulder frontal raise: (1x12 30lbs switching to 1x10 20lbs right away) 3 times
DB side laterals: (1x12 40lbs switching to 1x10 30lbs right away) 3 times
DB shoulder press: (1x12 40lbs switching to 1x10 30lbs right away) 3 times
Rear delt single hand cable: (1x12 25lbs switching to 1x10 15lbs right away) 3 times
Cable side laterals: (1x12 25lbs switching to 1x10 15lbs right away) 3 times

Triceps workout... 3 types of triceps workout following the 1x12 1x10 mentioned above.

Cardio: 5x500m rowing. 15 min HIIT treadmill. 5 min stair masters.

Tuesday:

Afternoon:

Leg press: 1x50 360lbs
Lying leg curls superset with leg extension: (1x12 90lbs switching to 1x10 60lbs right away) 3 times
Outer and inner Thigh Machine superset: (1x12 90lbs switching to 1x10 60lbs right away) 3 times
Single leg hack squats: 3x10 180lbs
Stiff deadlifts: 3x10 130lbs
Sitted calf raises superset with tibialis raise: (calf 3x25 135lbs) (tibialis 3x10 65lbs DB)
Calf press: 3x20 360lbs
Widepulldowns: (1x12 140lbs switching to 1x10 100lbs right away) 3 times
Narrow cable rows: (1x12 90lbs switching to 1x10 60lbs right away) 3 times
Narrow pulldowns: (1x12 90lbs switching to 1x10 60lbs right away) 3 times
Wide cable rows: (1x12 90lbs switching to 1x10 60lbs right away) 3 times
Single handed cable pull: (1x12 60lbs switching to 1x10 400lbs right away) 3 times
Rope cable face pull: (1x12 90lbs switching to 1x10 70lbs right away) 3 times
Scapular pulldown: 3x10 220lbs

Cardio: 5x500m rowing. 15 min HIIT treadmill. 5 min stair masters.

Wednesday:

Afternoon:

A bit of biceps.

Cardio: 4x1500m alternating in between 5min walking treadmill. 5 min stair masters.

Thursday, Friday and Saturday are repeats of monday tuesday and wednesday.

Sunday is a complete rest day.

Yesterday, raised my DB alternated and regular bench to 60lbs while keeping the 1x10 (3 times) at 45lbs. Was pretty happy!

But today I spilled part of my S4 :(

Cardio was done today at lunch. feeling great and alive on cardarine. Didnt expect to feel it so soon :)

Tonight. Legs and shoulders. Probably wont be raising anything, just gonna cruise it.

Last edited:
Doesn't sound like a bad plan and sarms are definitely going to go great with var, but I wouldn't be so conservative with the var dosage at the start. Starting at 30mg is simply a waste of var. In fact, starting at 50 and working up to 60 would be more ideal. Be sure to run n2guard to protect yourself as well

Im running cycle assist instead of n2guard. Due to time constraint, I didnt have the money to shell out for N2Guard. Hell, even cycle assist got here barely on time.

I also supplement on multi-vitamins and a nice dosage of Omega 3. Not counting my regular drinking supplements through the day.

The only reason im conservative on the Var is because I have to stop EVERYTHING for 2 days due to doctors order (even working out) due to some testing. Even tho everything will be in my system, he doesnt want to have anything 2 days prior...

EDIT: oh hey. you the guy that did LGD, ive read your post about it. Im planning to do that next and just drop the var :) Or maybe both... I need to read more about the effects of mixing both...

Last edited:
Weekend was ok. lowered protein intake since I didnt work out. Didnt use GW or S4 either.

Upping dosage of S4 to 40 today (20 morning, 20 afternoon). Will also use 20 GW instead of 2 low dosage this afternoon before my workout.

Today is chest, shoulder and cardio cardio cardio.

S4 also seems to give me a small headache when I take it.

Doesn't sound like a bad plan and sarms are definitely going to go great with var, but I wouldn't be so conservative with the var dosage at the start. Starting at 30mg is simply a waste of var. In fact, starting at 50 and working up to 60 would be more ideal. Be sure to run n2guard to protect yourself as well

x2x....

get the var dose up asap. sarm dosing looks good. have fun buddy

Yesterdays work out went well.

I have definitely more endurance. Did 40 min stationary bike, 5x500m rowing and 5min stair masters on top of my 2 hours of weightlifting (chest, shoulder, tris).

Today, legs and back. And obviously cardio :)

Yesterdays work out went well.

I have definitely more endurance. Did 40 min stationary bike, 5x500m rowing and 5min stair masters on top of my 2 hours of weightlifting (chest, shoulder, tris).

Today, legs and back. And obviously cardio :)

so how long are you in the gym for? that looks like a 3hr workout?

I do my 40min cycling at work around 11am. Then after work I do my lifting. So it takes me about 2 hours for the lifting. Then I do my rowing and the stair master. If I have still energy left, I do a bit more cardio.

I was following the same protocol when I was also off cycle. So I know im not burning out. The only thing that got added actually was the 40min cycling at work.

Legs and back went well yesterday. My recovery is truly amazing right now. Heart rate doesnt seem to go super high anymore yet im sweating like a pig...

Also, beat my times on my rowing. all 500m sprints (5 of them) were under 2min with best one so far at 1:53. I think im gonna try to break the 1:45 barrier. Im out of breath when I am done each one but it takes about 15s to recover my breathing then I wait about 60s-90s to do it again. I also did 5min stair masters before and after.

Of course did my 40 min cycling during lunch time, and that went amazing as well.

No sides right now with S4, but I do get a headache for the first 30 min after I take it. Still using 20 morning / afternoon dosage for 40 a day.

Today is rest day. Which means 2hours cardio total.

Wanted to add:

Heart rate was 74
High SBP and low DBP (150/68)... so combined with my heart rate, im actually impressed.

At rest, my HR is 48 and BP is 120 / 75

Soooo. Cardio day yesterday went like this:

Lunch time: 40 min stationary bike. Becoming routine now.

Evening: started with 5 min stairmaster.
Started my rows. Goal was 10x500m. Ended up doing 12 of em, all between 1:55 and 2:05.
Now the amazing thing is I broke my record again on the 11th sprint... 1:50 :) :) :)
Another 5 min stairmaster (im sweating buckets at that point).
Then 20 min incline walking on threadmill with a slimbelly belt (they have that at my gym).

I wanted to keep going... lol

Today is chest and shoulders. Raising the chest dropsets DB from 45 to 50. We will see how that goes.

Thanks for the kind words :)

So yesterday, did my 40 min bike at lunch. It felt a bit harder than usual but thats my own fault. I reduced protein the day before to see what would happen and I also had never done a cardio day like I did on the wednesday. Still did my 40 min.

When I went to do chest at night, I wanted to raise my drop set from 45lbs to 50lbs and keep my heavy to pat 60lbs (which I had just raised last week) but the 60s were taken.

So I took a chance and just raised both together. And I did them all!
So DB Alternated Chest Incline (1x12@65lbs dropset 1x10@50)x3times
DB Alternated Chest press (1x12@65lbs dropset 1x10@50)x3times
Also raised my cable flys (1x12@145lbs dropset 1x10@115lbs)x3times

I didnt raise anything else... did 30 min incline walking on threadmill with slimbelly belt but then I was too pooped and only did 1x500m rowing sprint.

Im in all sort of pain today, but will keep going. Might raise my wide pulldowns today... doing legs and back.

Im still testing with a little bit less protein today to see how I recover tomorrow. Doing the last few tweaks on my diet to make sure it all works :)

Still at 40mg S4, 20mg GW and 40mg Anavar.

Been wondering what a higher dosage of GW would do to me...

there's no need to go any higher on your gw dose... there's no added benefit there... just keep it as is, like its supposed to be ran, and keep making the great gains and progress you are... you don't fix what's not broke...

Alright. so here is some updates (I dont usually come here on weekend).

My upped cardio or less protein definitely got me with some heavy DOMS. Friday I still did my 25km stationary bike on lunch but then my legs were so sore that doing leg/back in the evening was impossible, so I only did back and light cardio. My widepulldown and narrow sitting row pull both went up by 10lbs for now on the 1x12, left the dropset at 1x10@100lbs.

Saturday did legs and light cardio. Sunday was rest.

Today is chest / shoulders and the obvious cardio.

Im still at 40mg S4, 20mg Cardarine and 40mg Anavar. I didnt stop on the weekend for the S4 as I will be stopping everything for 2 days (even lifting) due to doctor orders as they want to check my levels of creatinine to make sure I dont have some kidneys issues (im on a trial vaccine and yes he is aware of my cycle).

And thats it, have a good day guys (for those following). And thank you Dylan to pay attention to my log!

EDIT: Tweaked my diet a bit, added 3 eggs / bacon / cheese burrito in the morning, added more natural food / protein, a bit less carbs at night time and took out some shakes (coz food cant be shakes). This is a light week due to all the testing, getting truly serious next week.

So yesterday.

Kept my chest lifts were they are. Need to get used to the 65s. Im hoping to use the 70s 6x12 by the end of the month.

Raised shoulder cable back pull by 5lbs on the upper end. Raised cable lats by 5lbs on the upper end.

But what im the most happy with is that I already reached my goal on rowing. My goal was 1:45 for 500m before June. (I could barely breach 2:00 2 weeks ago :) ).

Well, on my 2nd 500m yesterday, I did 1:44. Also, all my rows are under 2:00 min now without even really trying.

Something is working... Cardarine, Andarine or Var, no idea which one is pushing me to the edge, or if a combination of the 3 with the right diet... time will tell.

Due to bloodwork getting done on thursday, I have to come off everything for 2 days and im not allowed to lift. So only light cardio today and tomorrow. This sucks.

Well, as you see in the log, I used to have no endurance for cardio (Even hated it). Cardarine definitely helped me getting this up and the recovery is amazing.

For Andarine... im not quite sure. I am also on Var and I dunno which one is doing what. But I can tell when Im taking the Andarine coz I get kinda flustered and mild headache for about 20 min after I took it. Sides arent really noticeable until the last day I take it (the yellow tint) and its barely there for now. I do have issues from switching from bright to darker rooms but I adjust pretty fast.

But ya, Cardarine is god sent.

BF is dropping also but a lot of that is my diet and cardio kicking in. Veins are slowly becoming more apparent. Belly is shrinking.

Oh. And lots of my lifts are up, and im sure itll keep going. I dont raise all my lifts at once so as to not go overboard. But ya, everything is better right now :)

Back
Top Bottom