Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 Triple Stack Protocal 8 week cycle from a Triathlete

I am taking osta and GW looking to drop some fat and increase endurance during my early season tri training. I can say without question the combo is working very well. There was some initial weight gain while I was just taking osta. Now that I am taking GW as well the weight gain has stopped, but I am getting stronger and faster. I am actually approaching 5k times that I would never hit unless I was 15 pounds lighter.
I am not in a caloric deficit. Work hard, fuel your body properly and let the sarms work.
Dvr

I am just about to start my final 8 weeks. I will be cutting out the S4 to not gain as much weight but continuing with GW and MK for endurance and power.
But I was thinking.... I have some Winstrol left (about 2 weeks worth). I was thinking about adding it into the cycle at the end as an added boost. Is this a good idea? Once it's done I will begin my pct.
thoughts???

I am just about to start my final 8 weeks. I will be cutting out the S4 to not gain as much weight but continuing with GW and MK for endurance and power.
But I was thinking.... I have some Winstrol left (about 2 weeks worth). I was thinking about adding it into the cycle at the end as an added boost. Is this a good idea? Once it's done I will begin my pct.
thoughts???

There is no need to cut out the S4, because it will only increase your strength, but it barely does anything for muscle mass as such. And I would not add winny in this cycle, as it will negate one of the biggest points about SARMS - their safety and lack of side effects. Winny will get you suppressed rather fast, and you will not get too much of an effect from it in just two weeks. Hence, I would not recommend using it, and if you will, plan for a bit more serious PCT compared to the mini-PCT needed with SARMS.

Lev I am confused. Previous comment it said to drop the 'S4'. And in the same comment you agree that cardarine and Ostarine are the perfect stack because I don't want to put on more muscle.
I want increased endurance and strength without much muscle gain.
That being said I am doing mostly endurance now I need to increase my distances. The strength train is body weight training/plyo/yoga.

So is S4 in or out for the last 8 weeks?
(Diet is on point)

Lev I am confused. Previous comment it said to drop the 'S4'. And in the same comment you agree that cardarine and Ostarine are the perfect stack because I don't want to put on more muscle.
I want increased endurance and strength without much muscle gain.
That being said I am doing mostly endurance now I need to increase my distances. The strength train is body weight training/plyo/yoga.

So is S4 in or out for the last 8 weeks?
(Diet is on point)

If you don't want to put on more muscle - take out the S4.

Keep the ostarine and cardarine. Both of those are primarily endurance/recovery drugs and won't do much in the terms of increasing muscle mass.

Yep Muskate. No more mass. Just want to low my body fat and gain endurance, power, and recovery.

Yep Muskate. No more mass. Just want to low my body fat and gain endurance, power, and recovery.

Cardarine for endurance, ostarine for muscle preservation, recovery and you are good to go.

Back
Top Bottom