Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS1 Triple Stack Protocol and LGD

Powerstroker92

Registered
Hey guys, after exhausting research and debate, I've decided to stick to a SARMS cycle for my first time going on a cycle. Just want to judge how my body reacts and get used to dosing and what not. I also wanted to ask you bros how well it would work if I added LGD to the stack? Really looking for some hard strength gains and increased endurance.

weeks 1-8: s-4 50/50/50/50/60/60/70/70 mg/day
gw 20mg/day
ost 25mg/day
lgd 10mg/day

pct weeks 1-3: clomid 25mg/day
nolvadex 20mg/day
hcgenerate 5 caps/day
n2guard 2 caps/day

Also, would I run the pct a few weeks after my last cycle day or should I start it sooner? Thanks in advance! Cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

s-4 will go by feel, by the way. I'll only up the dosage as per the side effects or lack thereof

Your cycle looks good. LGD would be a great addition to S4 + ostarine + cardarine GW. I personally don't see any need to increase the s4 dosage past 50mg/day.

1. Split up your cardarine GW and S4 daily dosages into an AM and PM dosage.

2. SARMS have a very short haft life. Start your mini PCT the day after your last SARM dosage.

I think you have already asked that question in a different thread. There is absolutely no problem in adding LGD to the cycle, and the cycle overall looks good. The only thing I would change, is the S4 dosing. Start off with 25 mgs ED for a couple of weeks, and then go on to 50. There is no need to use any dosage over 50 mgs, since this is more than enough.

Back
Top Bottom