Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS1 Triple Stack Protocol results; New Cycle Advice

Powerstroker92

Registered
Hey guys, I just recently finished the SARMs1 triple stack and a light pct, and had relatively good results. Put on about 8-10lbs of muscle, got some great vascularity during workouts, gained a decent amount of strength, and stayed lean. Was expecting better cardio results from the cardarine, but was disappointed. Not much improved in that respect, even while running twice a week, rowing one day, and swimming another. I'm looking now to really grind into my strength training and make a lot of jumps there. I'm about two weeks out from my last cycle. I want a simple cycle, and was thinking a dbol cycle would be best. 100mg a day, a liver protector, estrogen blocker. Very basic. I'm still very green to cycling. Any advice? Thanks!

Wait... 100mg of dbol? U might wana think twice or do some more research. What are u looking to accomplish with your next Cycle?
Because if your goal is to look like a water balloon with a fried out liver then go for it 😂

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Hahahah oh man, I don't know what I was thinking and how that got lost through my mind to my fingers. 15mg/day is what was in my head.

Wow you put on 10lbs while running 2x a WK and swimming and rowing on other days? How many calories a day you eat to achieve that?

Sent from my DX758Pro using Tapatalk

A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle.

You could add a dbol kick start to it, but it really isn't needed. 100mg/day of dbol is an absurd dosage. 30mg/day is more then plenty. Especially for a first cycle.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

weeks 1 - 4
dbol 30mg/day
n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

What muskate and mbb said. Test is best for first cycle. I'm 7wks into my test cycle @500mg/week and I'm up 30lbs with little fat and water, granted I've been eating like a fucking madman.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

bud 8-10 pounds of lean muscle with minimal suppression is a helluva good cycle.

those sarm's work huh?

if you want to use dbol do 30mg a day.. that is plenty .. 100mg is too much as has been said

For a first cycle you should definitely go with a test solo cycle, and maybe kickstart it with some oral. Personally, I would recommend Tbol. It won't give such drastic increase in strength, but it will be a much cleaner compound to use, and the gains will be very lean with it. Besides, it has less side effects to be concerned with. Other than that, I join the above mentioned recommendations.

I really can't see adding 10 lb of pure muscle in 12 WK using sarms . so if you put on 10 lbs of muscle how much fat did you put on? You had to put on fat as well.

Sent from my DX758Pro using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom