Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Sarms4sale got scam

  1. #1
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    86
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Sarms4sale got scam

    This is not my first order with this reputable ( to me and all of us in the community)
    I received yesterday my order( suppose to be 4 bottles in total ) and I received just one .and it was a bottle (big of shampoo) lol
    Did exactly the same process as my past order and this is what happened .
    I have no words ( just be a fool to be scam ) well done
    Sarms4sale
    Ps: as I said this is not my first order, all the other order went well .
    Just sad to thrown money by that time

  2. #2
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    86
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by thaivid View Post
    This is not my first order with this reputable ( to me and all of us in the community)
    I received yesterday my order( suppose to be 4 bottles in total ) and I received just one .and it was a bottle (big of shampoo) lol
    Did exactly the same process as my past order and this is what happened .
    I have no words ( just be a fool to be scam ) well done
    Sarms4sale
    Ps: as I said this is not my first order, all the other order went well .
    Just sad to thrown money by that time
    In talk with Ashley with my case , I will keep you guys update .
    As I said this is the first time happened. Even Ashley was really surprise , so either it was on the customs had something to do with it .
    Ashley offer me to resend me the same package . Keep you update once everything set up

  3. #3
    Proficient Brother GOD OF WAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    73
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    How about trying to resolve the issue BEFORE putting the source on blast. Seems like a ran straight to the keyboard to complain without trying to find out what happened, or even contacting a representative for assistance.

  4. #4
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    86
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD OF WAR View Post
    How about trying to resolve the issue BEFORE putting the source on blast. Seems like a ran straight to the keyboard to complain without trying to find out what happened, or even contacting a representative for assistance.
    I agree with your, yes my temper was a bit overwhelming this morning . This is why I am in talk with Ashley who assisted me kindly .
    I will closed my thread and keep you update once everything is sort it out

  5. #5
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    86
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by thaivid View Post
    I agree with your, yes my temper was a bit overwhelming this morning . This is why I am in talk with Ashley who assisted me kindly .
    I will closed my thread and keep you update once everything is sort it out
    If an admin can close my thread
    Thank you

  6. #6
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    86
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by thaivid View Post
    I agree with your, yes my temper was a bit overwhelming this morning . This is why I am in talk with Ashley who assisted me kindly .
    I will closed my thread and keep you update once everything is sort it out
    If an admin can close my thread
    Thank you

  7. #7
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    19,930
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    dude, dont post things like this if you are getting them worked out... if you received a bottle of shampoo (wtf?) then CLEARLY this was a customs issue... SMFH... you never got scammed by anyone other than your country customs period.. this is just stupid to even post.. you never contacted ANY rep whatsoever.. you lack common sense in every way





  8. #8
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    86
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    dude, dont post things like this if you are getting them worked out... if you received a bottle of shampoo (wtf?) then CLEARLY this was a customs issue... SMFH... you never got scammed by anyone other than your country customs period.. this is just stupid to even post.. you never contacted ANY rep whatsoever.. you lack common sense in every way
    Yes I put the trigger too fast , in discussion with Ashley like I said . And I apologies to Ashley and also on Ashley side too . I was clearly surprise, ut you donít see the all processed for the ordered also. So it was an add up to my ( to quickly deduction, ) with temper .
    So all good they send me back another order then will see from there .
    If an admin can close this thread or if I can do myself please let me know how .
    Thank you
    Ps: and no itís not lack of common sense . was just a somm up
    Like I said things seems to be back to normal . To ease everything just close it

  9. #9
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    15
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I had an issue reached out to Dylan and they rectified it immediately no questions asked. You should have gone that route first b4 posting. Mistakes or issues sometimes happen but you always need to first give them an opportunity to rectify prior to posting.

  10. #10
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15,724
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by thaivid View Post
    Yes I put the trigger too fast , in discussion with Ashley like I said . And I apologies to Ashley and also on Ashley side too . I was clearly surprise, ut you donít see the all processed for the ordered also. So it was an add up to my ( to quickly deduction, ) with temper .
    So all good they send me back another order then will see from there .
    If an admin can close this thread or if I can do myself please let me know how .
    Thank you
    Ps: and no itís not lack of common sense . was just a somm up
    Like I said things seems to be back to normal . To ease everything just close it
    bros...this evo brother resolved the issue with S4s...well done for resolution...CLOSED
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •