Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms4sale and Umbrella Log

ballin2504

Veteran
VIP
EVO V.I.P.
I know I made a post saying I was going to start this log in the upcoming days. Seems like a couple weeks ago that I posted that but it’s finally time starting tomorrow. A little bit about my life the past 3 months. The beginning of November I had just finished up my pct with bloods coming back great this was the first tren cycle I had ran and this is my physique at the end of the cycle at187 lbs. the before picture was November of 2020 at 217
807c43e3b966b6dd3371253e1658ef51.jpg

So almost a year between the 2 pictures. So middle of November I had to have surgery to repair an umbilical hernia with a recovery time of 6 weeks. This was suppose to be a combo surgery where I would also have a septoplasty and excision of my uvula doctor said it was to long and making me snore very badly. Well the second 2 surgeries were pushed and I got those completed the middle of December with just a 2 week recovery time so not bad. But I really couldn’t eat due to the removal of the uvula and the food dragging across it hurt like a bitch to say the least. So I let my diet go this whole time and put on some unwanted belly fat. So first of January hits I’m back in the gym full force and my luck on the 4th here comes Covid lol so now I am over it and back in the gym but I can say that it affected my cardio and I get winded on heavy lifts and light cardio so I’m gonna have to build back up to this. Below is my current physique, I’m ashamed of the belly fat that I put back on but I know I can buckle down and with the help of these 2 great companies I’ll be back stronger than ever.
473379b4129bb841941101e75eb1bf89.jpg

I will be putting an updating post tomorrow on here with the cycle I will be running along with some of the diet. My current weight is around 195 lbs and I’m 6’0 tall. Any comments or concerns are very welcome.

So as for the cycle I will be running it is with 3 different compounds. 2 are the gels from sarms.forsale and will be running the GW 501516 from umbrella.

This is going to be a 12 week recomp cycle just to try to lose some of the fat gained over the past 3 months. The GW will be ran at 20 mg a day dosed once in the morning and the same with the rad 140. The ACP-105 will be ran for the same duration at 20 mg a day doses 10 mg in the morning and the other 10 4-6 hours later. Maintenance calories for me is around 2700 calories and I will be in a slight deficit shooting for 2500 but will also be doing cardio at least every other day and weight training at least 4-5 days a week.

Had some steak and broccli for dinner and got a good shoulder and an workout in today. Will be going in the morning to do some fasted cardio. I’m really hoping this gw helps me get back to where I was precovid in terms of my cardio endurance. But any ways it’s never to cold to grill out right
b4492a2e503431ac7f43d97776c309e2.jpg

Had some steak and broccli for dinner and got a good shoulder and an workout in today. Will be going in the morning to do some fasted cardio. I’m really hoping this gw helps me get back to where I was precovid in terms of my cardio endurance. But any ways it’s never to cold to grill out right
b4492a2e503431ac7f43d97776c309e2.jpg

delicious bro !!

Back
Top Bottom