Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarms4saleMK-2866

zaccass1

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Hi guys Im 59 years old 5'10" and 190 pounds not sure of my body fat%.I was off work for 4 months because of my back and didn't start lifting again for 9 months.I eased into for 4 months and then started the MK-2866.After week 4 or 5 I could pretty much add weight whenever I wanted to give you you a example week 3 I was doing sets of 7 for dips by week 9 I was doing sets of 10 with 25Pounds hanging off me.I also added 70 pounds to my hack squat and was still getting 15 reps.By week 10 I started wearing down and dropped the weight and increased the reps.I usually take a few days off every 4 or 5 weeks but didn't because of that.I think I will rethink that in the future.Overall Im very happy with the results and look forward to my next cycle with RAD-140 SR9009. v7jhsNH5TPqPe%5HOqMiKg.jpg

Hi guys Im 59 years old 5'10" and 190 pounds not sure of my body fat%.I was off work for 4 months because of my back and didn't start lifting again for 9 months.I eased into for 4 months and then started the MK-2866.After week 4 or 5 I could pretty much add weight whenever I wanted to give you you a example week 3 I was doing sets of 7 for dips by week 9 I was doing sets of 10 with 25Pounds hanging off me.I also added 70 pounds to my hack squat and was still getting 15 reps.By week 10 I started wearing down and dropped the weight and increased the reps.I usually take a few days off every 4 or 5 weeks but didn't because of that.I think I will rethink that in the future.Overall Im very happy with the results and look forward to my next cycle with RAD-140 SR9009.View attachment 12629

Sarms.forsale has good sarms and my results with their GW was good, not amazing but very good. I am lean now though so I lose less bodyfat

You are doing well and keep the log going for us.

bro need to shave chest, hard to tell enough. look at my body how smooth it is. chicks not into hairy look anymore, this isn't the 70's

Im old bro and my girls not complaining.Having said that Im thinking about shaving.

Looking good for 59 years old bro - keep up the training, diet and progress!!

Once you get even leaner and stronger, would you consider a cycle of AAS to take you progress to another level?

Thanks I'm working my way back into shape.I would but I need to keep things in perspective I am old lol.

Back
Top Bottom